Background Image

RIP in piece Electro Axe

Discussion in 'Orks' started by Rokdakgut-rippa, Mar 16, 2017.

1. Spookums MasterSpookums Well-Known Member

Sparky Choppa and 'Urty Choppa. One could argue that -All- Choppas are 'Urty Choppas though. And the former, well. Since we're the only faction without a Powersowrd equivalent, and the current meta is al about speed for Orks. Was the lack of powersword equivalent being the only faction to have a Powerknife equivilent? I'm not currently in game, and don't use them as often as I used to. The Electro-Knuckles are fully fledged 120 power weapon pen right? Not the 110 Pen the other factions get for their knives.
  2. Hitomodakka Hitomodakka Arkhona Vanguard

The game is offline right now so I cant check but Im pretty sure our only 120 base pen weapon is the electro choppa. Even if we had 120 pen on a pair of knuckles the base damage is so low you wouldn't gain very much damage from it.
  3. Thrakka Thrakka Master

JUST LISTENIN TO @Ashgarm squeal all giddy like at da start made dis video worth watching HEHAAA
    Ashgarm likes this.
  4. MEGANOB MADNESS TheMadnesss Arkhona Vanguard

ROKDAK YOU FUKKIN GIT AN YER BLOODBORN MEMES I HAD THE HARDEST TIME WIF DAT BOSS RECENTLY!
  5. Fiesty_Won Fiesty_Won First Blood!

[​IMG]
  6. rip in peiece
    TheMadnesss and Thrakka like this.
  7. Fiesty_Won Fiesty_Won First Blood!

Well messing about with the electro chopper today guess what I found!?!?!?!

THERE IS NO IMPACT MOD FOR THE ELECTRO CHOPPER

What the hell devs, seriously?
    Rokdakgut-rippa likes this.
  8. me right now
    6ed761b26cafbb5a4e7916659da270ed05326e3d0cf4c05763003cc928324849_1.jpg
    Thrakka likes this.
  9. Spookums MasterSpookums Well-Known Member

I reported that ages ago, it's by design not oversight from the response i got. Though Don't both SM's get Impact mods for their axes? I' fairly sure they do. . . I may be thinking of just the Chain-Axe, i know that does. I'm fairly sure power axes get one too though.
  10. Fiesty_Won Fiesty_Won First Blood!

Well unless something got changed recently......I know for a fact their electrified sword and mace can equip impact. It would make sense that their axe does as well.

Big surprise, you can't mod the electro clubber with anything for Orks......