Background Image

Rengades Pirate Rp Planning

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Vulpas, Aug 3, 2014.

1. Fox Vulpas Well-Known Member

-Ko'vash
    The large nob nodded "So wez gets into the fight while the Beakies get all sneakie like boss Brillaint I'll get the Boys right and ready." the shaper nodded "We will begin to absorbed those in combat for speed in stealth I shall Do as you suggested."

Nithlus and vorsk
    The two soon found the room cleared the daemons threat soon eliminated now there was just the mess of corpses and possibly things out in the halls of the ship
  2. Taec Taec Arkhona Vanguard

Vorsk turned to Nihilus and nodded. "All dead" he said, before turning back around. "how often do you get SLAANESH daemons here?" He asked.
  3. Marculario marculario Nickname Change

OOC: I won't be online for some time, so if someone wants to bot Julia, they are more than welcome to do it.
    Calistian_Zathos likes this.
  4. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

"Good. Also do not hold back your own requisition requests. If my army is in need of something, then I need to know. If there is nothing else from your side, then you are dismissed, and we soon are into battle again. But once these battles here are over, you shall gain some time to recover."
  5. Kaptin Primorkagorka DaKaptin Well-Known Member

- Nihilus
    "Not for as long as I've been here." Nihilus says, buzzing past Vorsk. Unlike its fellow daemonic constructs, the disk of Tzeentch had not returned to the warp. It had however shrunk, it's tentecled appearance had all but vanished. Appearing now as a metal disk with a single eye upon it. Nihilus stood atop the beast, his agonizer glued to its base.
    "What do you think Vorsk? Care for a game of screaming blood disk?"
    The tzeentch disk growled in rage, earning a heavy dose of pain from the Trueborn Kabalite.
  6. Taec Taec Arkhona Vanguard

"Shouldn't we just..destroy it?" Vorsk said, "After having fun with it first!" He finished. He let the blades hang at his side, as well as the liquifier. He then waited for Nihilus to try his game.
    DaKaptin likes this.
  7. Kaptin Primorkagorka DaKaptin Well-Known Member

A smile speads across Nihilus' face, something he hadn't done in decades. "Go long!"
    He whips the disk demon hard, bouncing off the walls and into the hall way.
    "Now we hunt, catch it and do it again!" Nihilus leaps after the disk, getting a head start. "Last one to the disk loses a finger!"
  8. Taec Taec Arkhona Vanguard

Vorsk decided that he couldn't beat Nihilus like this, so he decided to use various drugs. He injected them into himself, they effected his speed and allowed him to run faster. He picked up the pace and followed where Nihilus went, tracking the sounds of the angry daemon and the dark eldar following it.
    DaKaptin likes this.
  9. Fox Vulpas Well-Known Member

-Ko'vash
    the nob looked at her."Wez need some Sparky hitty Bits Those power clawz for our nobs. Boss." the nob said
    "my men May need to produce more sniper rifles and blades for our stealth groups." the kroot said

Nithlus and vorks
    The screaming disk of tzeentch landed on a Very unfortunate soul As it attached to a mans face. He let out a blood curtling scream as it bit his face off and slammed into a vent causing several grots to fall out then proceed to run into another hole in the ship
  10. Sevarius NightxHaunter Arkhona Vanguard

OOC: Vulpas when am i to come in?