Background Image

Rengades Pirate Rp Planning

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Vulpas, Aug 3, 2014.

1. Marculario marculario Nickname Change

Julia smiled under the helmet. 'So we're gonna get a threesome when we've finished off the daemons? Nice! Or they can do it and I can watch, whatever fancies them.'
  2. Achiira walked over to Julia
    "yes... shall we go then?"
  3. Marculario marculario Nickname Change

"Sure!" Julia went out the room and looked after threats.
  4. Zevonus was standing there statue still
  5. Achiira looked at Zevonus
    "You coming?"
  6. Fox Vulpas Well-Known Member

-Julia and friends
    A large odd animals seem to past by them on it seemed to be several daemons in a fight for the odd beast that seemed to have the mark of chaos undivded on it.

-Ko'vash
    "alright boss" the ork mek said going off to the two kroots soon. enough a lone shaper and large came into the room. "Ready for the next fight boss." the ork said the shaper "I was told to come what shall you have me do." the kroot said
  7. Kaptin Primorkagorka DaKaptin Well-Known Member

- Nihilus
    'This is becoming an issue.' After peeling himself off the wall, Nihilus decides to get serious. The screaming disk made to attack Vorsk. Nihilus ran to meet it halfway, propelling himself into the air off Vorsk's back. Enhanced by the combat stims, Vorsk easily dodged the demonic frisby. Bringing his agonizer to bare. Nihilus attempts to hook the disk.
    "I played a lot of blood disk in my day, your gonna look good on my trophies wall... If I had one. Not that it would matter."
  8. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

"We need more structure here. So we do a simply three-step command chain. I, as general, warboss, tribe leader, or anything you want to call me, anyway I give the rough orders. You, shaper and you, Ork Boss. You two are step number two on this chain of command. My orders come to you, and you must see to make them come true. The third-step are your lieutenants, nobs or whatever you want to call them. They will take their orders from you and give them further to the other soldiers and boys.

I noticed the lack of tactical finesse and we are going to improve it over time, otherwise we will soon fail. Ork Boss. You will in future make the main assaults, take the attention of the enemy and assault them on the front. Kroot shaper, your followers in future will stay in the hidden and move over flanks and use your sniper rifles to kill from a distance. As shaper, I am certain you will be capable of organizing the shaping in your group so that you may get naturally better at it. Devour chameleon-like enemies, and others with the talent of moving concealed. Just keep your beaks off the Kommando-Boys." Ko'vash winked, making sure the Kroot would know to understand it as a joke. After all both her and him knew already that these Orks were inedible for the Kroot.
  9. *He nods and follows*
  10. Taec Taec Arkhona Vanguard

Ooc: it's half term so I can get on more! Sorry guys

IC: Vorsk, after dodging the disk, looked around at the enemies. He moved around the room to get closer to the enemies. He wished to tear them apart bit by bit. It pleased him to do so.
    DaKaptin likes this.