Background Image

Remove Smart Pistols

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Eagle_11, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Sunbreak Sunbreak Subordinate

You forget one very important thing: It's not 40K. 40K gamers like complaining.

Smart pistols are weaker, and can't be upgraded. Don't really see the problem.
  2. Don't care, doesn't matter. Still takes zero skill and they're way too powerful for what they are. At the very least headshot damage should be removed from the 'Smart' Pistol.

I swear sometimes it feels there's something wrong with the coding, it feels like all shots are headshots. My MoK Raptor vet got caught while typing the other day, he was at 100% health and armour then some scrub with a smart pistol rocks up and outright kills kim without needing to reload before I could even decide weather I had time to delete my partially typed sentence, or enter on it at risk of sounding derpy.
  3. Sunbreak Sunbreak Subordinate

That's worrying. I didn't realise they did headshots, guess it depends on the angle. Definitely should remove their headshot damage for them. No need to ban them outright though. They do make it easier for players to start and try and get the hang of the close combat. (maybe level limit it to lvl 3 and no more?)
  4. In order to master Melee ironically you need to master the Pistol, not hard to do in close quarters combat as it's designed for short, not so much for long range but sadly because of the Ranged meta, pistol is almost always the best option in when engaged in melee.
    dx144 likes this.
  5. Redjacc Redjacc Active Member

time to remove the auto aim melee BS and re-introduce stamina linked swings as per beta
    0strum likes this.
  6. Krayt Krayt Preacher

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm nope
  7. Remove the relic of hope for console port! It's overdue!
  8. Eagle 11 Eagle_11 Well-Known Member

if you are so inclined on not removing auto-aim pistoles for some obscure odd reason, then atleast can implement an lock-on delay for auto-aim to activate that would make them basically useless ?
  9. dx144 dx144 Well-Known Member

So a knife takes stamina equal to an axe? And would take all the hits...

Well that doesn't sound like melee would be rather useless
  10. Bromoflexual Recruit

That's a +1 from me. Smart pistols need to go.
    Data8671 and Gravord like this.