Background Image

Reminder: No Twitch April 14

Discussion in 'Announcements & Contests' started by KatieFleming, Apr 11, 2017.

1. Katie Fleming KatieFleming Community Manager

Hey Crusaders,

Just a quick reminder there won't be a Twitch show this Friday due to Easter. We'll resume April 21st.

Cheers :)

(And happy chocolate gorging)
  2. questions for twitch.

1. specifically for @NoahWard when?
    2. how big? @Oveur
    3. bigger maps when?
    DerelictHeretic likes this.
  3. Ondora Ondora Subordinate

WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN US!
  4. Stop taking so many damn holidays! Everybody I know has to work all weekend, even Sunday! And I know for a fact none of you really care for Jesus Christ's resurrection like that, so stop slacking and pump out some content! The production of this game is mad slow, yo.
    DAG42 and LOBOTRONUS like this.
  5. DoomJester DoomJester Arkhona Vanguard

Enjoy, don't do anything too crazy.
  6. Jesus Christ is a known hoax but the chocolate gorging is real.
    Cyborg_Dragon, Ondora and Harkus like this.
  7. Kharn KharnVarus Eternal Battles Moderator

Maybe it's slow cause there's less than a dozen or so people working on it. But hey...
    clunky likes this.
  8. Hottabuch Hotab Arkhona Vanguard

Could've said that this stream would be hosted by an ork kommando and a striking scorpion and just leave the camera running in an empty room
    Archa, Spock, DarkGraven and 3 others like this.
  9. You need to give high rollers a no helmet aesthetic option for 1,000,000 RTC so we can finally separate the men from the boys (unlocked for all characters,vets,elites)
    LSM, CSM, Eldar. This would please me immensely as long as the faces look decent and blink once in a while or even the ability to customize your face would be fucking boss. Automatic Seldom war cries which trigger on hit/clangs while shooting and in melee with the opposition and differ depending on the opposing faction is nerd dope.
  10. MrBanditFP BanditFleshpound Steam Early Access

Maybe just get one elite per each faction and throw them to stealth module before the camera while the stream will be running?

I accept that option for LSM/CSM. We need to show that they have some normal faces....before they are melted or even worse.