Background Image

Rejoice in the Glories of Chaos!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Azathoth, Aug 6, 2015.

1. Ascendant Azathoth Well-Known Member

I'm a Chaos Lord. What did you expect?
  2. Yeah we get it...don't need to be so

PREACHY!
  3. Heh, a smiley face? Definitely Chaos Lord material ;)
  4. Fox Vulpas Well-Known Member

that black templar looks like red riding hood.
    When will we have a story about a black templar Going up agaisnt a giant Chaos wolf were he is suppose to deliver a message to a inqusitor lord?
    Whisper33 likes this.
  5. If you bend the rules so will i
    [​IMG]
  6. Ascendant Azathoth Well-Known Member

Except I can without being a Mary Sue, because we're in the Warp.

You can't, because your a Loyalist in the Warp. You bending the rules is Mary Sue, while me doing it is legit, because I'm a Chaos Lord.

In other words, you're out of your element.
  7. did you know that the realm of chaos lies within the warp. and that there are several places that the gods dont even go. Also no one with half a brain would ever let himself just be in the warp, it has no material or substantial, there is a reason that chaos forces keep themselves within the eye, for there is still enough realspace there for them to stand, stay and not get eaten by random warp predetors.
    Deamons and people turned deamon can stay within the warp as it is (though should stil watch out for larger warp predetors).

So no you are not standing within the warp, for you would not be able to stand in pure warp. Eye of terror perhaps, but in the eye you everyone has atleast a fighting chance.
    Reference colum B the 13'th company.
  8. Ascendant Azathoth Well-Known Member

K. In that case, we're pretty much in a Daemon World (thread) inside the Eye.

But that still puts you out of your element. Remember the Abyssal Crusade?
  9. remember the 13'th company? and that one chapter that made it out after purging 200 worlds.
  10. GameBoss Whisper33 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Yes! Unload on him brother! For the Emperor!