Background Image

Rejoice in the Glories of Chaos!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Azathoth, Aug 6, 2015.

1. Sigvald Darthy Curator

NOW YOU'RE SERVING MALICE EVEN HARDER.

HE'S BEEN RETCONNED, STOP DOING THAT BEFORE WE GET A LAWSUIT IN HERE.
  2. GameBoss Whisper33 Well-Known Member

Make sense you filthy heretic!
  3. Sigvald Darthy Curator

LOOK, I'V ALREADY SAID TOO MUCH, IF WE KEEP GOING THE GW ASSASSINS WILL DISSPEAR US LIKE CANDLEJA
    Whisper33 likes this.
  4. Ascendant Azathoth Well-Known Member

Hahahahahaha.

I hoped you'd say that.

*Gameboss and his Brothers feel something different. The Warp seemed to fold inward, engulfing them completely. They cannot see, they cannot breathe, they drown in the Warp. In this eternal state of dying, never knowing the release of death, voices chatter in their minds*

The Emperor has betrayed you. He has abandoned you. He never gave you any thanks for your services. He gave you no blessing. He merely used you until you were of no use. He has left you here, to die.

*All hope and faith are drained from Gameboss and all those who accompanied, replaced with an endless tide of despair, rage and hopelessness. The Voices only grew louder, and more voices joined in, until trillions of voices moaned, screamed and cackled in Gameboss' mind. He could not hear his own voices. There was nothing. No Astronomicon, no Emperor, no hope, no faith. Just the Voices. Nothing but the Voices.*

You are without hope. No one can save you. You are a plaything of ours now. Only one man can save you from Oblivion. Without him, hope is nothing but a distant memory.

He is Azunar. He is your only salvation, the only one who can drive us away.

Submit.

Submit.

SUBMIT.

SUBMIT!
  5. GameBoss Whisper33 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    WTF
  6. Sigvald Darthy Curator

Ha, just kidding i'm fine. The Sons of Malice are a canon Expy.

It's actually MALAL that got squatte
    Whisper33 likes this.
  7. GameBoss Whisper33 Well-Known Member

HA HA, I AM A BLACK TEMPLAR OF THE EMPEROR'S HOLY ASTARTES AND MY FAITH HAS NO BOTTOM OR END! YOU CAN NOT BREAK ME HERETIC!
    [​IMG]
  8. Domilyus Schlifer Prefectus

Fast forward new thoughts since the recent pages.

[​IMG]

Too late he is here, Adeptus Lawitus of the GW.

[​IMG]
    Whisper33 likes this.
  9. Ascendant Azathoth Well-Known Member

Alright then. Be left in eternal agony, forever and ever, unable to see or breathe, your mind filled to the bursting point with insane voices.

:p
    Rokdakgut-rippa likes this.
  10. I was fine with this post

then I saw the smiley face

Fucking low dude