Background Image

Rejoice in the Glories of Chaos!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Azathoth, Aug 6, 2015.

1. Ascendant Azathoth Well-Known Member

*preaches from Podium*

Join me, Brothers and Sisters, in a great Crusade of righteousness! Let us rise up and overthrow the lies and sins of the Imperium!

There was given to him, a mouth that spewed great LIES, and BLASPHEMIES! And yet he is called EMPEROR!!

I bring light, to the lost! And bring hope, to the hopeless.

I bring the promise of perfection and peace, and the prophecy of the power of Chaos!

The Emperor, his time is done! His Legacy, a distant memory, for only I know the True Path! Only I can lead us to salvation and eternal glory in the eyes of the Gods!

The time has come for us to claim this Galaxy as our own! The time has come, to destroy the Imperium of Lies!!

One Vision, One Purpose!! Peace Through Power!!!!

The Day Cannot Save them, And We Own The Night!!!!!
  2. Sedreth Sedreth New Member

No, boy. WE own the night, and some night, we will come for you. The Long War will end when the VIIIth Legion rules supreme. Ave Dominus Nox.
  3. Xeltan Xeltan Well-Known Member

4. Domilyus Schlifer Prefectus

5. I think I'm experiencing some

image.jpg
  6. Déjà vu, ([​IMG]i/ˌdeɪʒɑː ˈvuː/; French pronunciation: [de.ʒa.vy]) from French, literally "already seen", is the phenomenon of having the strong sensation that an event or experience currently being experienced, has already been experienced in the past, whether it has actually happened or not.[1][2][3][4]
    Whisper33 likes this.
  7. Ascendant Azathoth Well-Known Member

This was meant for the CSM thread, where people had already joined Chaos.

Some idiot moved it here, causing the Dejavu.

My thoughts exactly.
  8. i think that was aimed at you, but now that we do dejavu

[​IMG]
  9. GameBoss Whisper33 Well-Known Member

I see you have made another thread for the righteous to claim! FOR THE EMPEROR!
    [​IMG]