Background Image

Regarding the Campaign

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by a-banana, Nov 20, 2017.

1. I'm sure a lot of you fine folk here have either done your campaign matches or are still doing them. I've recently just finished my own and had a check to see if SM have any chance of winning. To be perfectly honest, we don't. Not because oh eldar OP or LSM noobs, it's because these campaigns require an active player base. How are we supposed to win if an entire continent is controlled by an inactive faction that we can't get a game with ( https://i.imgur.com/CO2wPHv.png ) By no means am I calling out the ork players, they're some of the best to play with in my opinion but I really feel that this is an issue that's going leave a bitter taste in the mouths of Eternal Crusades last remaining devoted players. I'm no game designer or advertising expert but I feel eternal crusade still has room to draw in more players. Any suggestions?
  2. Workshop, maps and game modes.
  3. Krayt Krayt Preacher

I have completed the campaign in none of my factions right now.. i dont see any reason to play for now besides gvg
    Katitof likes this.
  4. Yvelfir Yvelfir Arkhona Vanguard

Doesn't seem like you know how campaigns work. LSM have already 'won' their campaign. The condition for 'winning' is filling the bar at the top above the timer, not taking over a continent.
    LucianNostra and BrotherDamnatus like this.
  5. KidVicious KidVicious New Member

No faction won the last campaign either :(
  6. LucianNostra Well-Known Member

I put in my 10 wins in the off chance there actually is an Eldar cosmetic item coming. Never know with bE.. was scary too actually had a bit of fun /gasp
  7. Krayt Krayt Preacher

already have enough rtc to fucking smith an armor made of pure rtc
  8. [WCA] Krataniel Kiwik Steam Early Access

With the additional 4 days to the campaign, all factions have completed their quota of victories.