Background Image

Refer rewards

Discussion in 'Ask the Team' started by Gravord, Oct 23, 2017.

1. Gravord Gravord Active Member

Out of curiosity, armor and weapons for referring people to game were never made, right?
    Bugz and LOBOTRONUS like this.
  2. LOBOTRONUS LOBOTRONUS Arch-Cardinal

[​IMG]

-Arch-Deacon Reward Item
    -Cardinal ranged weapon for each faction
    -Arch-Cardinal melee weapon for each faction

Some people work very hard to recruit more players to the game !
    They are still waiting for recruitment funding rewards !!!
    Bugz likes this.
  3. LOBOTRONUS LOBOTRONUS Arch-Cardinal

Well recently I discover that bE removed from Founder Sheet this :

[​IMG]

So Is this means that bE completely in secrecy remove and delete Founder recruitment program, and we never see rewards - items for recruiting the people ??
  4. Krayt Krayt Preacher

Since i am designing armor/weapons for the workshop can i get the rank of Ecclesiarch since it has no meaning nowadays ? :OrkMoon:
    Firskon and LOBOTRONUS like this.
  5. LOBOTRONUS LOBOTRONUS Arch-Cardinal

Well maybe for you this has no meaning but some people care about this ! Because some people work very hard to recruit new blood to the game , They have spent their free time to do review , chat with the people on the others Warhammer forums . Creating Twitch and YouTube channels about EC . They sacrifice free time to spread good words about EC ! And for the end of the day for all this hard work bE show to us middle finger again !

So Since you design armor/weapons as you said . Maybe you can create some exclusive items only for recruitment program hmmm.... ???
  6. Krayt Krayt Preacher

it was a joke .... i was on your side....
    why would i bother making items for less than 5 people when i can make them for the entire player base?
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  7. LOBOTRONUS LOBOTRONUS Arch-Cardinal

Well... at least it was worth a try to convince you to do this . :p

I can assure you there is much , much more than 5 people who are missing the exclusive recruitment items !

Ehhh........ Maybe one day some good Samaritans have mercy on us and gonna create some exclusive items for recruitment program. :p
  8. Valrak Valrak Arch Cardinal Superior

Before this game went F2P, I had at least 700 + referred. If we do the maths and just multiply that figure for the base price which was $40 (people would of bought Captain packs etc) at the time, that amounts to $28,000. The founder program was a legit way to reward people for introducing people to the game and making the company money.

Just something we have to take these days with this game, what is one broken promise added to the pile :)
    Data8671 and LOBOTRONUS like this.
  9. Lord Ravagerx Deadknight Well-Known Member

and that why i don't give my referral
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.