Background Image

Raven Guard

Discussion in 'Space Marines' started by BrotherSpiritus, Jun 17, 2014.

1. Anyone looking forward to donning the black and lurking the shadows ?
    Strakhov, Anvael, Agamandius and 5 others like this.
  2. If for example i could use dual lightning claws and melta bombs on a raven guard scout marine i would be all for it.
  3. Having twin lightening claws just for rg would be epic they would have to stop it getting over powered. Only way to really do that would be taking away a ranged weapon or making them a charged based or even can only do so many attacks before having to cool down fully.

Yes Lyaerus Irae the Black Library stuff his great got it all, Even all the Raven guard posters :D
    Cant wait for the new Horus heresy book The Damnation of Pythos cant wait to see Nykona Sharrowkyn in action again :D
    DocButcher and Brostin like this.
  4. If you re-read just after he kills Lucius you will notice that we was becoming Lucius......
  5. Murtag Murtag Cipher

I didn't want them in EC at launch because stealth wasn't confirmed. Apparently stealth is in so I'l definitely throw in a vote for my favorite chapter.
    Andy251, Anvael, Vespasian and 3 others like this.
  6. Nemesis NemesisSK Subordinate

I'm hoping for Raven Guard as well, though I find it unlikely. We're always just popular enough to be known, but never quite popular enough to be included.
    simon1812, BrotherSpiritus and Murtag like this.
  7. Murtag Murtag Cipher

Founders get the vote.
    kanila and Brostin like this.
  8. Murtag Murtag Cipher

There have been a few threads where a few people showed up. We're about as few as RG are in the fluff. :p
  9. I'd prefer the Salamanders or Imperial Fists, but wouldn't at all be upset with Raven Guard.

10. Sharrowkyn takes a moment of satisfaction after and notices the grip on his bolt pistol feels like leather...
    Whose Sword feels like leather?
    Lucius.

Yes Fabius brings him back the fact that when Lucius gets killed next time he comes back doesnt rule out that maybe it wasnt the first time it was going to happen maybe Sharrowkyn stopped it by not feeing real satisfaction in killing him.

"Lucius has borne a peculiar blessing from his patron, Slaanesh. Whoever takes his chosen champions life, and finds even a moment of satisfaction from the act, will find themselves undergoing a painful and gradual metamorphosis"
    Andy251 and Vaanes like this.