Background Image

Raptor builds

Discussion in 'Chaos Space Marines' started by Data8671, Jun 1, 2018.

1. Cool, thank you.
  2. vampire_dio vampire_dio Well-Known Member

hi. new player here. currently rank 2. when do i get to unlock jumppacks? do i need points to buy it?
  3. Krayt Krayt Preacher

If you arz not a Premium player you cant use jump assault units
  4. vampire_dio vampire_dio Well-Known Member

damn... that sucks... :(
  5. acepost acepost Active Member

Just pump money into the game... unless you are bored of it already. But do not sell your soul to get the money...
    vampire_dio likes this.
  6. vampire_dio vampire_dio Well-Known Member

hmmm... i'll think about it. but for now. any nice build for assault class? should i save the points for power sword?
  7. My personal opinion as a melee main is that jump assaults are just meh. They have a very limited use because a standard ground assault class is just more survivable.
    And yes, power sword is good, although I don't use my power sword builds that much as I just like chainswords more (it's 40k's signature melee weapon). But my favourite is a power maul because of the pure skill smashing potential of that weapon when flanking or infiltrating to disrupt the enemy (eg running around killing heavies in front of a fortress).
    For Pistols, use a plasma pistol if you have good aim, they're very fun to use.
    vampire_dio likes this.
  8. Krayt Krayt Preacher

Did he just said that jpa are worst than ground assault ?
  9. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

No he stated that his opinion was that he found them "meh"
    Technically he didn't make any claims to their Op or Upness since its all in his opinion.
    Basically he just sad he doesn't like to play them because he thinks they are squishy..

Which is Ok , I don't like to play Heavy's .. doesn't mean they suck..

(Still waiting on the heavy's escalation patch BTW )
    Deathwish likes this.
  10. You need to play JPA some more. Honestly, at one point you just don't give a damn about survivability because you have the mobility (Which is also the MAIN THING that keeps you alive) that the GA could never dream to have and its amazing. To effectively damage the enemy and survive while doing it, you need to have a good game sense, a reasonable amount of JPA experience and putting all of these to use to its full extent as much as possible at any given combat situation as JPA.
    Catnium likes this.