Background Image

R.i.p. My Little Girl

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Gilbourne, Mar 4, 2014.

1. My condolences... You had a wonderful and strong daughter. A true sister of battle. Stay stong.
  2. DrZeus Recruit

As a father myself, I can not imagine the pain you must be feeling. I can not begin to express my sorrow to you and your family. Stay strong my friend, and always remember the love and joy that she brought into your life.
  3. Sevarius NightxHaunter Arkhona Vanguard

Sorry to hear brother, i am not yet a parent but i cannot imagine the feeling like DrZeus has said before, I hope you can find peace and remember her life and not her death :)
  4. Rob UnDraconus Subordinate

My condolences
  5. (have a hard time taking you serious thanks to your picture, just saying)
    Big-Snazz and tom2000 like this.
  6. My most sincere condolences sir, I know what you're going through, I've lost a child, younger than your own... Mine was not even born... I thought I would have died from the pain, I was thinking only to myself... But I remembered I had ONE wonderful friend, the best person on this earth, and I've gone to him. He saved me. He saved me because he was loving me...
    So go to your friends, family, all the people you love and open your heart to them, THEY will be the people who will help you to carry on...
    Keep strong
    Gilbourne likes this.
  7. CHIBAKUTENSEI79 CHIBAKUTENSEI92 Well-Known Member

condolences from france:(
  8. Dreadwing22 Dreads Prefectus

Sorry hear about your loss . May God emperor and sanguinius primarch of the blood Angels watch over you daughter in the next life . Really sad to hear man.
  9. Deadalus Deadalus Ordinate

Your loss is significant
    I only hope you continue to press forward and
    show the world that the human spirit can be downed but never beaten.
    Rest her soul.
  10. Yoda Yodama First Blood!

Condolences from Spain.
  11. Rip Lilja this is indeed sad. You have my condolences.
  12. I am so sorry for your loss, I have two children and I can't imagine what the loss of even one would be like, thank you for sharing your brave wonderful daughters story. I know Lilja is no longer in pain or suffering and waits now in the loving arms of the Lord, until you are reunited with her.