Background Image

R.i.p. My Little Girl

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Gilbourne, Mar 4, 2014.

1. Oh mein Gott, das ist der albtraum eines jeden Elternteils. Ich wünsche dir und deiner Familie alle Kraft diese Zeit durch zu stehen und mein vollstes Mitgefühl. Hatte selbst tränen in den Augen als ich das gelesen hab.

My English is terrible, so i´ve wrote in german.
    Greetings from Cologne and all Angels with your little one.
    SicariusWithABolter and Draulius like this.
  2. My condolences brother. I have not had the joy of a little one in my life and cannot imagine having your joy turn to pain so soon after no doubt lighting up your life. However brief the flicker. Did she have any siblings, and if so they are in my thoughts and prayers as are you.
    SicariusWithABolter and Draulius like this.
  3. Hienz Hienz Cardinal

So sorry to hear this. God bless
  4. Ohyoupokedme Poked First Blood!

I'm sorry to hear this.

Funny. This happened three days before my birthday, a day I should be celebrating, yet at that time you grieve your loss.

I will never forget the pain people go through in this world, but remember that the pain in this world is worth the trial, as we will one day join your little girl in heaven happily forever.

God bless you and your family.
  5. gettozachoppa choppa92 Subordinate

I'm not going to say sorry for your loss....Im sure youve heard that what seems like a million times these last few weeks/months/years even. What I will say is I am sorry, the world always takes the best of people so young and often cruelly often all we can do is try and remain in this world and not let our minds drift to what ifs and what could I have dones, unfortunately staying here and in the moment for the rest of our loved ones is the hardest but best thing we can do.
    I very recently lost someone very close to me wont go into it here but I hope that you find something to cling onto.
  6. Gunlaugur starflo13 First Blood!

i'm sorry for you, my condolences man.:(
  7. Forktress Forktress Subordinate

I may be late for the party but I know how hard losing family is especially your own blood and I offer my deepest sadness at your terrible loss.
  8. Mikey 4tonmantis Menial

I have 2 children. I can't even imagine. Stay strong and you have my sincerest condolences.