Background Image

R.i.p. My Little Girl

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Gilbourne, Mar 4, 2014.

1. Rasako Rasako Well-Known Member

I'm deeply sorry to hear of that, my aunt was diagnosed with cancer very suddenly and fought it for about 6 months but we all knew it was terminal, take solace in the fact that your daughter was strong and carry the memory of her strength with you for all time. She'll always be in your heart.
  2. Even though i like nurgle, cancer is a horrible thing.
    My condolances to you.
  3. Bollthorn Bollthorn Subordinate

My deepest sympathy.
  4. For wathever it's worth, I think I speak for everyone on this forum saying you have our deepest condolances. May your daughter rest in peace
  5. So sorry man, I wish I could help.
  6. Jesus dude. I don't know if i could carry on if my little one died. You're a brave man and you have all my sympathy.
    I literally cannot express enough how sorry I am for you. My heart broke jsut reading that i can't imagine how it is for you,

At least she never had to see the crap that this world can throw at you as you get older, not much consolation I know.
    I'm sure she's being looked after upstairs with all the toys she likes best and puppies and kittens :)
    Draulius likes this.
  7. Dude thats, oh my god i cant explain this...
    Im so sorry this happened to you man, i truly am.
  8. I am truly sorry that you have experienced this. Losing a loved one, especially your child is a tragedy beyond anything I could comprehend. Her heart will be with your family, forever protecting you. Your family has my condolences and my hopes for the future.
  9. "Liking" your post doesn't seem right so I'll write too.

Sorry for your loss. It is truley traumatizing.
    She fought hard and she fought well.
    It was an iron will. God needs such good people, so he redeemed her from her suffering.

Once again, sorry for your loss.
    Stay strong, brother. As strong as she was, even in the most dire situations.

"Pain now, reward in the Afterlife"
    SicariusWithABolter and Draulius like this.
  10. Kilrane Kilrane Moderator

My deepest sympathies for you and yours.