Background Image

Quesdex Answates

Discussion in 'Fan Art, Cosplay, & Fiction' started by Savij, Oct 22, 2013.

1. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

Just wanted to bump this a bit and I hope someone helps you, all the Chapter Master Games do not leave me with much time to help with this, sorry matey! :p
  2. haha its alright
    i got the last Q&A ready for the quesdex but to lazy to sort it in the different posts^^
    Urian Velos likes this.
  3. Anything about how they are having female space marines/chaos?
  4. Dark Knight Dark-Knight Nickname Change

I love this thread.

It's simple and easy to get a reference or an answer without having to make another thread.
  5. Only female will be eldar At Launch
    Think you need To wait for other factions which will be added later in the game To get More female options
  6. Shonedar Shonedar Well-Known Member

Great work Savij!

This thread should be the first place to visit for anyone joining the forums...
  7. DjemoSRB Djemo-SRB Preacher

In the Chaos section, theres really allot more info on Sorcerers in threads you yourself partook in Savij. Am i missing why these explanations are so small?

Though im interested in this Daemon Prince semi-confirmation, it was quite a debated thing back at the beginning of the forum. Still the info dates quite back, i wonder what their view on it is now.
  8. well we should ask them i would say :D
  9. DjemoSRB Djemo-SRB Preacher

Well i can drop a PM his way about it, though id need the info from where you got the Princedom quote.
    Hes been absent from the forums for some time though.