Background Image

Q&A Questions Thread #48

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Grigdusher, Sep 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grigdusher Grigdusher Arch-Cardinal

Welcome to the Q&A thread.

In this thread you should post the questions you wish to be addressed by the devs, and the chosen 15 will be sent to the development team. The answers will appear in the following thread when the questions are answered (please check here before asking your questions, they might be answered already):

http://forum.eternalcrusade.com/threads/q-a-answers-compilation-thread.32349/

Now a few guidelines to the thread:

1)This is not an arguing thread, so if you have something between you to discuss on the matter of a question please do so in a PM or a designated thread about the said topic. The posts that should be posted in here are questions you want the developers to answer and the “sourcing posts” (explained below).

2) Any questions about the Q&A thread itself should be directed to me through a PM, I will not be cluttering the thread itself with those discussions, I hope you wont either.

Disclaimer: Some questions might not get an answer even if in the 15 chosen, due to the devs not even starting development on the subject in the particular question or cannot talk about it at this time.

In consultation with Katie, it has been decided that 1 of the 15 questions is relegated to the Q&A team. Based on current events (hot topics people didnt ask in the thread, other very important subjects) it might be raised to 2 from time to time.

Be the helper of the 41st millennium:

This is what I meant above with the “sourcing posts”. Basically as a community we can answer allot of things and direct the people to the said sources of answers. So outside posting questions, if you know the answer to someone elses question, feel free to answer it.

However please do so by also linking a source to the information (a post, interview, livestream etc). Im sure you would like people who tell you similar things to do the same. The Q&A team will be doing this as well ofc, but we can miss some of them that already have answers, so it would be very helpful. By doing this you are helping eliminate the questions already answered and the other ones have a better chance of being in the chosen 15 (cause they have less competition).

Thank you for reading, and lets get started!
    Njord-Halfhand likes this.
  2. Smorcest Elector Eternal Battles Moderator

Can we make armor trims optional already? They almost nullify Company color shoulders and just look awful on some color combinations. Not only that but they are even turned off on enemies at lower settings. We are a 40k audience, it should be obvious that the rule of cool goes above all else.
  3. Leroy Twizzlers DemonKingBAAL Steam Early Access

Will animations be able to be sent through the Workshop if they are done by the community?
  4. Extending this: Can company trims have their own loadout slot? They're currently competing with the champion pauldron.
    Njord-Halfhand and Elector like this.
  5. TGM Jencent Arch-Cardinal

Q) Can we expect nerf all melee damage? At this time melee meta so dumb and do not motivating to play.
    Firskon and ProteusVM like this.
  6. Proteus Lychoro ProteusVM Forum Beta Tester

1. Scope Sensitivity fix when? - 2x scope is currently moving at a good speed, 3.4x at an acceptable speed and anything after that far too slow to really use on anyone that moves, when are we going to see a scope sensitivity slider to fix this?

2. FOV toggle - can we get an option to toggle off the new FOV back to the old settings? It's an okay change if you like it but I'm not a fan, would like to go back to the old FOV.

3. Render quality - is there a reason why this was disabled? I've dropped 30 frames or so on average because I can no longer run my game at 70% render quality, it is now forced at 100.

What do you mean, you don't enjoy spamming Right Mouse Button? :O
  7. Will The Steam workshop eventually allow us to create weapons? Not just skins im talking flamers, two handed weapons, rocket launchers, mandiblasters, etc.
    Jimmy_Neutron likes this.
  8. TGM Jencent Arch-Cardinal

Nope, i don't... Lost all motivation after this "melee up" patch, now it's like steamroller. And i don't feel any challenge with melee atm(This was only one thing which keeps me playing in EC).
    ProteusVM likes this.
  9. Lady Rheeva Steam Early Access

It has repeatedly been said that slates could potentially give rise to the Warlord-system, and it sounded a lot like 'will probably happen and sooner than you think'.
    I am very excited about the tactical and strategic aspects of this game and bursting with ideas.
    I'd love to know: 'if', 'how', 'when', 'have you started working on it' and 'can the tacticans among us be part of the development process'?
    Jimmy_Neutron and Sumshine like this.
  10. NurgleBurger NurgleBurger Steam Early Access

What plans (if any), are there to alleviate the eventual brick wall of boredom players hit at rank 6?

I made the suggestion in the goals thread to implement special rank 6 goals that come with special rewards that the workshop could maybe help out with?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.