Background Image

PVE maps selection

Discussion in 'PVE Discussion' started by Sovog, Mar 22, 2017.

1. Sovog New Member

It would be very nice if map selection for LAIR ( possibly Horde as well) would be selectable and not random like now.
    For example if I play the same map too many times again and again it would be goood to select map manually.
    During random matchmaking if it would not found players for desired map lets say within 1 min than it can automatically search any map from the list.
    Especially it would help when we run the PVE map with friends in 5 players squad that we could choose map we prefer.

Thank you very much for thinking about this.
    BrotherDamnatus likes this.
  2. Threule Threule1994 Firebrand

I'd rather have difficulty selection in matchmaking. I hate being put on hard with people, including me, that have no equipment to take out the big tyranid
  3. Hunter Tarrus TARINunit9 Well-Known Member

Indeed, the current way they handle difficulty is dumb. Squad leader alone gets to pick it, and forced to pick it as soon as they load in, before seeing their teammates? Bad all around
  4. Threule Threule1994 Firebrand

And you dont get informed unless you were in the party when the difficulty was chosen
  5. Sovog New Member

yeah true. I agrre with point that you should be able to select difficulty before entering the map search.
    As you wrote often hapens you get to party and you do not know what the difficulty will be. ANd if they do not understand you they do not write you which was set before you joined...