Background Image

PvE Lair - A beginner's guide

Discussion in 'PVE Discussion' started by GraveSpectre, Dec 1, 2016.

1. 0strum 0strum Arkhona Vanguard

Narrow corridors (filled with green sludge): You need to keep moving toward the next objective. Tyranids will almost always keep spawning, so don't stop to fight them in one place. If you slow down and try to kill all the tyranids... You will get bogged down. You will get outnumbered and overrun. You will die and your team may fail.

The only correct action is to KEEP MOVING.
  2. Kalenath Kalenath Subordinate

I SO wish more people would read and understand this.

Every day I get some yahoo who thinks he is Rambo or Marneus Calgar and goes off to do his own thing while the timer runs out. They don't get the fact that it doesn't matter how many you kill, if you fail the objective, you fail. Period.

Sure, some badass JPA or Stormboy may get 200+ gaunt kills before getting swarmed and eaten. Out of the likely BILLIONS on the planet.

Kill numbers are pointless if the mission fails, guys.
    0strum likes this.
  3. SaffronB SaffronB Preacher

People like to do that, regardless if they lose or not
  4. Kalenath Kalenath Subordinate

Well, some of us realize that we get more XP, Requisition and Advancement when we win.

Go figure.
  5. SaffronB SaffronB Preacher

Some do, some don't :rolleyes:. I would advise to do PvE with friends it is way more fun then with random people
  6. TheLightGamer Subordinate

What weapons are good against the tirranid warrior
  7. Saphirone Water_Snake Steam Early Access

Explosives. Melta weapons, plasma weapons are good against him but as stated before they are useless the rest of the time as they are only a dead weight that don't kill gaunts effectively.
    So using grenades, or even having someone carrying a melta bomb is a good choice against the warrior, but as for weapons, I would say the grav gun is an actual good one, but he only does slightly better than the bolters and again, you must prepare yourself againts gaunts, not need, it's fairly rare that you MUST kill a warrior to secure an objective so sometimes running away from him is the best option.
    Khaernakov likes this.
  8. Hunkz Recruit

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!please cheer my vote !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we will see !!! game good PVE trust me ^^

**********Link for inspire :::: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqhWDgo40o0

Need PVE map large 30 player VS Nest tyranidS borring noob PVP !!!!!!!!

Need PVE 30 player VS Tyranid (defeend castles) or ( destroy large nest large map)

borring PVP!!!!!!!!!

please cheer my vote !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! borring PVP this game is PVE sir!!!!!!!!!!!!

new tyranid new monter new zone new life end this PVP borring !!!!!!!!!!

please create this PVE is same PVP (30 player Vs tyranidS)

we will see ^ .^ PVP not work!!!! inspire alien vs predator! title // look alien go to kill
    predator on the piramid ^^

am sure create for me is work ,,,,, we will see !!!!! PVP or PVE ^^ (PVE) it work
    Largo likes this.
  9. b_1 Recruit