Background Image

PvE Achievements

Discussion in 'PVE Discussion' started by Noromiz, Oct 19, 2016.

1. Noromiz Noromiz Nickname Change

I am still unsuccessful in my quest for finishing the last achievement (Kill 10 Tyranid Warriors) and would like to know if anyone else have progressed on it.
    I have had many assists and kills (last hit) on the Warriors (of both kinds), but nothing seems to make it trigger.
    Also, I assume this is a bug, as the achievement have been unobtainable for a very long time, but I would like to have this confirmed (again).

Btw. What the heck is up with making the "Hivesplosion" achievement a free one? Every single "damage dealer" would be able to get it in their first run with ease, same with the Bolter'cary and Warlock/Sorcerer (if they are a bit careful in melee). Why not just reward people for killing a Tyranid too? Or how about you reward them for starting a PvE match?
    There are many way to make easy achievements, but nerfing the slightly troublesome ones should never be the first way to do this.
    I got a 10xMulti-Kill in my first PvE match after the bug was fixed and I wouldn't really call it hard to do, especially not if you pick a Heavy Class with Plasma Cannon or a Heavy Bolter EQ (and extra ammo). The hardest part is getting a semi-decent team, but that can be said about PvP too and it is kinda hard to make an achievement out of that.
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  2. Hunter Tarrus TARINunit9 Well-Known Member

"Kill X Tyranids" are bugged. My hormagaunt progress was stuck at 0 for the longest time, 30 of my termagaunts were actually CSM players, and I've gotten the death blow on at least 2 warriors yet it still says 0
  3. GratLurking Recruit

Yeah, sadly I think 'kill X things' is currently bugged due to them removing the kill exp for destroying Tyranids. Which kinda sucks.
  4. Noromiz Noromiz Nickname Change

^This looks promising...

I only need the Warrior Achievement, so I can't say anything about the other "Kill X Tyranids", but I know they have had their "on/off periods".
    I just wish they would care enough about PvE to actually fix them.
  5. Lugin Lugin Arkhona Vanguard

Got the warrior achievement a few days ago. Surprised me since it had been showing no progress (0/10) every time I had checked it before.

-edit-
    As I recall, the achievement popped up at the end of the run, and I had gotten Monsterhunter, despite not delivering the killing blow on any warriors that run. Might be related.
  6. Noromiz Noromiz Nickname Change

This is getting more and more confusing by the minute :D
  7. LOBOTRONUS LOBOTRONUS Arch-Cardinal

All PvE Achievements are working now correctly i confirm that ! :p

So now it's time for cosmetic item for unlocking all lair achievements !
    That's was be nice hmmm ? :p
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]