Background Image

Punishment for cowardice...

Discussion in 'Chaos Space Marines' started by Dastus, Nov 16, 2017.

1. Since the beginning of the campaign, I noticed one filthy tendency among the brothers... The tendency to flee from the battlefield at the sight of the Eldar. And this is despite the fact that Khorne approves the battle with stronger foes!
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

I do not care how far the Eldar are unbalanced, why the developers cannot implement the wishes of the players or even that the EC project is almost dead. I don’t give a fuck! All that matters is murder!!!

To the East and to the West I beckon, to the North and to the South I show a Sign proclaiming: THOSE WHO FLED THE BATTLEFIELD ARE SHAMED FOREVER BY THE BLOOD GOD!

YOU CAN CRY, YOU CAN RUN, BUT YOU'LL JUST DIE TIRED! AND AFTER A TERRIBLE AND PAINFUL DEATH YOUR SOUL WILL BE CONSUMED BY DARK FLAMES OF A GREAT FIRE PIT IN THE BRASS CITADEL!

[​IMG]
  2. Lutek Lutek Steam Early Access

Some ppl just get kicked or game crashes for them, but yea. This should be punished or make another ppl join at their place after some time.
  3. Caentyr Caentyr Subordinate

You're one to talk.

World eaters aren't even on arkhona.
  4. They are neither on Arkhona, nor anywhere else. The Wolrd Eaters Legion no longer exists, most of them were killed in the Battle of Skalathrax.
  5. LOBOTRONUS LOBOTRONUS Arch-Cardinal

[​IMG] :p
  6. Caentyr Caentyr Subordinate

[​IMG]

but not for long!

World eaters expansion! World eaters expansion! World eaters expansion! World eaters expansion! World eaters expansion! World eaters expansion! World eaters expansion! World eaters expansion! World eaters expansion! World eaters expansion! World eaters expansion! World eaters expansion! World eaters expansion! World eaters expansion! World eaters expansion! World eaters expansion!
  7. Necromancer Rivindesh Subordinate

The strong are strongest alone.

As the fools flee, they leave behind more souls for me to collect. Should I fall I shall be reborn in a crucible of blood and flame to start my grim harvest anew.

Every Ork a mess of limb and gore, every Eldar reunited with the Prince of Pleasure, and every loyalist bound on the sacrificial altar!

Let them come! I am the herald of the dark gods and they shall feast upon the bounty I have wrought!

[​IMG]
    Dastus likes this.
  8. I haven't accepted a que vs Eldar since December of 2016 and I'm a happier and healthier gamer as a result.

Maybe we get BHVR to finally fix those lingering, broken issues with Eldar so they're just as enjoyable to play against as all other factions? Just a thought.

In case you have no idea what I'm talking about, here's my 3 issues.

1. Lawnmowers and roadkill. Was in the "top 5" of that "Top 10" list of issues from 2016. Still here, still a problem. Still a reason to NEVER accept Eldar ques.

2. Double Melta bombs. Nothing more needs to be said.

3. Hawks move faster than the server and our systems can reliably track and render. Don't believe me, watch the IGN review which shows hawks over and over again stuttering all over the place.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeUC3A4aYu0

The result is that Hawks stutter around the sky and hit detection is crap vs these units. Hell most weapon mechanics aren't smooth or fast enough to even keep our gun sights on a flying Hawk. Not mention the fact that they can get from one end of the map to the other in 5 seconds or less. Pretty OP when it comes to defending.
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  9. LOBOTRONUS LOBOTRONUS Arch-Cardinal

[​IMG]
  10. See this? This is how i want to look like as a Word Bearer.
    Cape, Tabbart, Prayer-seals everywhere and with an actual face!
    Workshop-People, if you want me to be one happy wordbearer, GIMME!
    Plox!
    Rivindesh likes this.