Background Image

PSA: Vets Play LSM

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PrplHze, Jun 5, 2018.

1. PurpleHaze PrplHze Steam Early Access

They need someone to show them the ropes, i played a game today. Came in about half way, just as they was getting triple Capped. We pulled a B retake. But at that point they went into the "Orks are OP" "This is bullshit" same ol same ol. Starting spending more time typing then fighting. Somehow got squad lead and got them back in the right direction. We pulled some retreating cap tactics and i mean holy shit, They pulled a triple against them right at 3seconds left. Held it to 1min left in the match before the orks got a cap back. Pretty Epic game even though we lost.

They need help, and if you want players to stay. Take them in. Seriously up to yall to show them the ropes. If you treat this like a playground your just going to ruin the chances of any hope of a player-base being fresh. Time for the Toxic salt to take a rest and do something for the community.

End Rant/PSA
  2. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

Nah
    I have a better Plan
    we do a a global IQ test and kill everyone that doesn't score above 100
  3. PurpleHaze PrplHze Steam Early Access

So we're calling a Exterminatus then? I mean anyone that matters aint there right?

and on a side note, man its been a long road eh? i remember seeing you about the same time i hit the forum,..you was making a collection of the info that was scattered all over the forum for weapons and such. All the Sigs, always been somewhat of a "whats on there now" attraction. Kudos,. and Good Battles.
  4. Been on LSM a lot lately
  5. SmurfKun Tamu Well-Known Member

Set the bar to 50, at least give them a real chance , even if its still small
  6. Lerdoc Katitof Well-Known Member

Set it to 50, so its still possible to get some games against LSM after that.
  7. LucianNostra Well-Known Member

Vets do play LSM though, seen plenty of guild stacks and what have you.
  8. PurpleHaze PrplHze Steam Early Access

Maybe so, but are they putting forth the effort to help drive the match or just playing,..its one thing to jump in with your buds and wreck face for the match. But taking the time to teach our low ranks,.. thats the task. And not everyone needs help. Some are going to catch on,..

But for example that match i was talking about, the chat was just exploding with the toxic crap,..but after getting them focused and telling them to stick to only talking about the match, it came back around. Now im not saying the whole match was me rank6 and everyone else rank1 but their was a noticed difference once someone took control and gave them direction.

We always make fun of LSM, and how stupid they are,. and they lose all the time, but well,..theres your problem,..maybe the damn root of all evil,..Wish it was a good way to fix it. But your guess is good as mine. Ive seen it before, if all our good players are on LSM, they win every-time,..but if its not enough vets to carry it,..they fall apart faster then any other faction. Why is that.? Eh eh?
  9. Mauf DrMauf Subordinate

Ever seen an Eldar group with mostly newcomers? Falls flat even faster than LSM. So in this regard, LSM aren't too different from the other factions. It's just rarer on the other factions (though CSM can have their streaks of it too as of late). LSM suffer just from one thing that the other factions do not suffer: Being the GW posterboys and therefore attracting every newcomer it seems. The rest are just memes, 'LSM are the idiot faction", "Eldar OP", "CSM is P2W AG spam!", "There are Orks in this game?". A lot of emotion, little reality but you can make some decent jokes with it.
  10. Eagle 11 Eagle_11 Well-Known Member

Given the first continent is painted yellow instead red, vets seem to have made the switch.
    Suppose shouldnt have trolled all chaos melee vets with gravgun. :oops: