Background Image

Proof of Eldar OP

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by a-banana, Jul 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eldar are actually Darkseid in a party hat confirmed.
    eldar op.png
    Harkus, Trashed and The-Forge-Dragon like this.
  2. Construct_ Thraxus First Blood!

We're not allowed to discuss the possibility that Eldar may be massively broken, no it all comes down to skill, As soon as you click that Eldar button you instantly become better than all other factions.

No its not mechanics that favour one faction over another at all no it couldn't possibly be that, and if it was? its all a lie and conspiracy.

/thread exterminatus :rolleyes:
    Iskarioth, Harkus and Drops like this.
  3. Asyran Eldritch Arkhona Vanguard

Way to turn a joke thread into a whine post...
  4. Construct_ Thraxus First Blood!

Whose complaining? the instant I click "Eldar" I'm miraculously the best player in EC, its awesome.

Great for unwinding after a hard day at work, I don't even have to think, hell I could make dinner while having a conversation with my wife and still rock without even trying.
  5. Asyran Eldritch Arkhona Vanguard

You are the one whining...

@Asheru lock this before it goes off the rails, the joke post has been hijacked.
    Drakonite and ProteusVM like this.
  6. Proteus Lychoro ProteusVM Forum Beta Tester

@Thraxus

Care to update these videos with some new footage of you playing melee in the latest patch?

And don't you worry. I've been busy the past day so I haven't been able to annihilate more of your posts, but it's coming. You're still owed another 727 days worth of devastation for the two years of bullshit you've spewed.
    kharnzor, Darthy, Nyhilist and 9 others like this.
  7. Krayt Krayt Preacher

These vids are pure gold , so much skill , even slaneesh is enjoying watching it
  8. Construct_ Thraxus First Blood!

upload_2017-7-21_19-52-25.png
  9. Imperator5 Imperator5 Well-Known Member

Isn't that the already in there Reaper helmet recoloured?
  10. Lerdoc Katitof Well-Known Member

You should drop all that chest and armpit spess yiff fur and visit us to play as kin.
    We have cookies.
    [​IMG]

Dying to 3 shots from about anything DOES make you a better player quickly or you go back crying to one of the "I can take a whole clip to the chest" faction.

And judging by some of vids featuring you, you are in a dire need of "gitting gud".
    ProteusVM and Krayt like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.