Background Image

Promethium Explosive?

Discussion in 'Chaos Space Marines' started by Cutbait, Mar 5, 2017.

1. Cutbait Cutbait Master

Hey guys, quick question. I've been hit a couple times now by some sort of explosion that applies a full stack of fire DoT. Anyone know what it is?
  2. Judasilfarion Silfarion Drill Abbott

Abaddon's Grace?
  3. Cutbait Cutbait Master

Nah, this is an instant full stack of fire, and its followed some sort of explosion each time. I've been hit with is as chaos fighting loyalist and ork fighting both loyalist and chaos so I don't know what it is. Both Chaos and Loyalists seem to have it.
  4. Khornatian Khornatian Steam Early Access

Burning Light lascannon. Unique lascannon, deals 1 direct damage, charges for 1 second and inflicts a full burning bar.

Alternatively, the Napalm Kannon of the orks. Same principle as the Burning Light, except that its charge time is 2.5s.
  5. Cutbait Cutbait Master

Maybe, really sure it was an explosion though. I was inside in CQC the most recent time it hit me.
  6. Khornatian Khornatian Steam Early Access

Of those 2, only the Napalm Kannon causes an explosion and stuns/afflicts everyone caught in the blast.
  7. SmurfKun Tamu Well-Known Member

The. It's Gota be he naplam Kannon if it remember right it has the same visual effect as normal Kannon rounds but just with diffrent stats and added ailment
  8. Cutbait Cutbait Master

Sounds right. Is it an ork only weapon? Because I got hit during a CSM vs LSM game for sure
  9. SmurfKun Tamu Well-Known Member

Ork only far as i am aware. As for why its happening to you on a LSM vs CSM mach idk (which side were you playing?)
  10. Cutbait Cutbait Master

I was CSM.