Background Image

Primarchs and the black carapace

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Brad83, Feb 16, 2016.

1. Tiberius Brad83 Subordinate

so I need a little education on this one as I can't seem to find any info on this.
    As we know space marines require a black carapace to interact with there armour not only does it allow the armour to enhance there power and movement but it also allows some touch sensations as well.
    So
    Do the primarchs have this as well partly because this would mean that they would have required surgery to implant the black carapace. If they did not have the black carapace implanted then we're they born with an organic black carapace with the organic sockets etc.

Not to blaspheme but kinda like Peter Parker in marvel, in some comics he created the web thrower as a small device which creates the web and in other comics it is organic and part of his mutation.

Just sat here with a cup a tea thinking about the world or warhammer. Sound out below, as I say any help is greatly appreciated
  2. since the primarch were made as primarchs i think they have everything they need

SM were humans before becoming SM (i dont know if this counts for thunderwarriors)
    primarchs were born as primarchs
  3. Tiberius Brad83 Subordinate

Okay so your going for the organic option. Interesting.
  4. They have to have it organic, they were embodiments of the emporers will, intern when they got off sconded in the warp he had to try and make the legions without them but based in them.
  5. Tiberius Brad83 Subordinate

Another for the organic. Okay this is the reason why I love this place. Such a wealth of knowledge
  6. Judasilfarion Silfarion Drill Abbott

Space Marines are born human. They get the 19 organs from the Prinarchs, turning them into super humans. Primarcjs, on the other hand are born super humans. That's why we have stories of them surviving ridiculously deadly things like the Lion living in the wilderness of Caliban all alone as a child, or Konrad Curze crawling out of the mantle of his planet as a baby

So naturally, the Primarchs are born with all the organs. Strange that nobody thought they were terrifying monstrosities though what with the acid spit, color changing skin, black carapace interface nodes popping out of their skin, and other such things. Especially since they probably didn't wear power armor on their home planet
  7. DoomJester DoomJester Arkhona Vanguard

Or maybe they didn't need it, maybe they have enough control over their bodies that they just wore armour (or simply didn't) and they managed fine without it. I don't remember seeing anything about a presence or lack there of, but I think they could manage, again frequently semi-armour less as well because they could take the damage...I essentially said the same thing twice, slightly different.
  8. Tiberius Brad83 Subordinate

Exactly the primarchs would have been scary as hell, interface nodes popping out of there skin etc. But it does seem to be the general concensus that the primarchs had an organic black carapace.
  9. Wolf Steel Wolf-Steel Subordinate

The Primarchs genomes were the template for the geneseeds. Safe to say they were the first subjects for such operations.
  10. Grigdusher Grigdusher Arch-Cardinal

some primarch have also impant stuff, not only for power armor but as a enhancement and similar.

Also the various planets in some cases used similar tecnology/compatible tecnology.