Background Image

Primarch FFA: Who wins? Annnnnd...GO!

Discussion in 'Space Marines' started by Dreadspectre, Feb 21, 2017.

1. Valaron Valaron Arkhona Vanguard

Spoiler alert:

Alpharius was killed by Dorn in Solar system. Its Omegon you are talking about :)
  2. Redthirst Redthirst Eternal Battles Moderator

Well, in this metaphorical scenario Alpharius might be the one who survives. Also, wouldn't be surprised if they reveal that Dorn actually killed Omegon when he pretended to be Alpharius, or that he actually killed one of the Alpha Legion marines that looked like Alpharius(It was mentioned in Legion that some suitably large marines were playing the role of Alpharius at times), although that's probably a bit of a stretch since AFAIK he nearly killed Dorn there, which would be unlikely for a normal marine to do.
  3. Sarise Sarise Active Member

Unless Alpharius Omegon pulled a David Blaine last moment and tagged someone else in.
  4. Redthirst Redthirst Eternal Battles Moderator

Yeah, you just never know with Alpharius. His whole legion looks like him and has the same identity. And some of them are large enough to look exactly like him, while he can pass for a normal marine if he wears basic armor.
  5. Sarise Sarise Active Member

Plus Dorn was a prideful little bitch. He probably didn't kill Alpharius at all, but said that he did to save face.
  6. Braincandy Member

Dorn likely killed on of the many Alpha legion marines who looked near identical to Alpharius and Omegon. I personally am not convinced either of them is really dead.

In a straight head to head fight, Vulkan wins to being immortal. He'll just keep coming back over and over until eventually he wins.

After that, It's Leman Russ. Then pre-demonform Horus. Then I'd say Fulgrim, although Jaghatai Khan told Fulgrim to his face that he'd whip Fulgrim like a rented mule and was prepared to follow up on it, so I am not sure.

Edit, I forgot about Magnus the Red for a second. With his psy powers, he'd mop the floor with any other primarch. Seriously, unless you have a way to nullify his psychic powers there is no one that could touch him, except for the Emperor himself.
  7. Braincandy Member

Not true, many of the traitor primarch are still around :D

Plus Russ, Vulkan and Khan never died. They just, erm, went out for a pack of smokes.
    Algernon likes this.
  8. Yeah its actually surprising how many primarchs still survive. If you go onto the lexicanum there are only a handfull who were actually killed. The rest are MIA.
    Whitefox550 likes this.
  9. Sarise Sarise Active Member

Fulgurite can end a perpetual and likely an Emperor level psychic attack capable of erasing someone's very soul could also work.
  10. Braincandy Member

It's funny you say that, since the Fulgurire didn't permanently kill Vulkan.
    Gruntsworth likes this.