Background Image

Praetorian Guard (Space Marines Outfit)

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Kane101, Sep 21, 2015.

1. Click the link in my signature and send an app. Don't worry, I didn't even study and I did fine
  2. Kane101 Kane101 Prefectus

Well if your not in any guild just head to our website and register after that post an application and will get you approved
  3. Thrakka Thrakka Master

HEHAAAA!!! WELL LOOK AT DIS!! DEM PRED GITS BEEN SKULKIN ABOUT ME BATTLEFIELD! HEHAAA!!! WELCOME TO DA WAAAAGH!! MY WAAAAAGHHH!!!!!!!!!
    Ashgarm likes this.
  4. Thrakka Thrakka Master

OY! PRAED BOYZ! FANKS FER DA GUD FIGHT TONIGHT! I'Z WUZ ONLY ABLE TA SKRAP TOGETHA 2 OF ME BOYZ ER ELSE WEEZ COULD OF GIVEN YA A BETTA FIGHT! MAYBE NEXT TIME YA GITS!
    ShoulderMount and Ashgarm like this.
  5. Ashgarn Ashgarm Master

Good fight we had today you pink skins! I look forward to our next fight!
    ShoulderMount and Thrakka like this.
  6. Sturm Helix Helix0214 Arkhona Vanguard

Good bunch of dudes here. Whether playing with, or against its always a good time and I always cut up with them ;) <3
  7. Kane101 Kane101 Prefectus

I hope all of you guys had a safe and rocking New Years I'm proud of all the work you Praetorians have put in and we have a long 2016 ahead of us let's keep our momentum up and charge forward. To all the new guardsman welcome to all those who are looking to join head to the website and register then post an application so we can make you official members of PG.

Keep Leading the Way!! Guardsman
    pgfbh likes this.
  8. Wolfenhowl Member

Hey guys
    so atm I'm kind of surfing the forums for a guild was mostly interested in a chaos guild since space marine are a bit too vanilla for me,but would still not mind going space marine if we get space wolves soon enough and I think they got autocannons somewhere around here as well!

anyway I was wondering more on how your guild is located US or EU?
  9. Kane101 Kane101 Prefectus

Most of our members are In The USA and Canada but I have members from Australia and England and EU as well. But I'm sure the space wolves will be implemented when the load out stuff comes out
  10. Thrakka Thrakka Master

Oy! Youz shud join da PG boyz! Deys give my Orky klan da best fight! All da OTHA Hummies I'z weak like Eldar HEHAAAAA!!!!!
    rhoomba, Wolfenhowl, Vipermon and 3 others like this.