Background Image

Praetorian Guard (Space Marines Outfit)

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Kane101, Sep 21, 2015.

1. Kane101 Kane101 Prefectus

Ofcourse you can join just go to the site register and post an app will get it approved and get you the teamspeak info
  2. Kane101 Kane101 Prefectus

Had one hell of an ops night we sure showed the community the might of PGx Lolz the organization, tactics, and skill will be our most feared traits among our enemies and respected amongst our allies.
    rhoomba likes this.
  3. Kane101 Kane101 Prefectus

For those of you who are intrested in joining Praetorian Guard you need to register on the site then post an application in order to be accepted.
    Stylis_Veil likes this.
  4. Nalitis Catastrophic New Member

Can I still shoot Shouldermount in the face if I join? By the gods, that is a deal breaker!!

I applied anyway... I feel dirty now. :)
    Stylis_Veil likes this.
  5. By all means light him up as much as much as you like. He kills me all the time when we're on the same team and when we're not :p
    Vipermon and ShoulderMount like this.
  6. Zuldar Zuldar Arkhona Vanguard

I've run with and against some PG members quite a few times now while playing on Seratin, they do tend to be pretty good. Especially Lethal who makes a pretty mean assault. I think I'll take a look and toss in an application if you're still looking for members.
    LethalWarrior and Stylis_Veil like this.
  7. Kane101 Kane101 Prefectus

Well it's good to have more members to the guard the more Praetorians we have on the frontlines the faster the imperium will claim victory.
    Stylis_Veil likes this.
  8. Kane101 Kane101 Prefectus

Had another great night of PG domination lets keep this momentum going and to all the new members who have joined welcome to the guard.
    Stylis_Veil likes this.
  9. PG-Windlass Hololo New Member

Great ouftit ! If you search he community on this game that have he great coordination and cooperation betwen player, it's the one your searching for !
  10. Kane101 Kane101 Prefectus

You are correct hololo this a great outfit for many reasons we instill values in our members that set us apart from other outfits and stive to bring a level of skill and team work the likes witch none have ever seen.