Background Image

Praetorian Guard (Space Marines Outfit)

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Kane101, Sep 21, 2015.

1. reidtheoog Recruit

New Tweet for EC:

"Take 2! #40kcrusade build re-deployed! Careful with those melta bombs, now!"
  2. Kane101 Kane101 Prefectus

Had a few outstanding recruites join the ranks of praetorian guard and we're always looking for more. If your looking for a fun enviorment and be apart of a team work orginized outfit.
  3. Hosp Recruit

I joined PG back around 2006 shortly after its founding.
    After about 2 years, I rose to the highest ranks and, for some time, lead at the top.
    From Planetside through Planetside 2. Now to EC.
    I'm by no means a founder, albeit I'm pretty close to one, likely being one of the longest active members.
    Due to life, I've taken a back seat in terms of leadership. (Just try not to forget I outrank you :p )
    However in PG we don't just want followers. You're welcome to join and follow if you want, but throughout our existence, we create leaders to continue the outfit standards...the lineage...the battle.

Currently, Kane and a few others are leading and they're doing a great job. But it doesn't mean you can't work your way up.
    We demand quality people, but we don't demand your life to do it. The quality I speak of is in the integrity of the player, not the skill with the pixels. Be you a recruiter, teacher, NCO, officer, grunt or bullet sponge, you are a welcomed addition as long as you can work with the team.

You'll never be turned away for a lack of skill. We'll find a way to make you useful.

Plenty of laughs to be had, plenty of enemies to vanquish, plenty of teamwork already in existence and plenty of glory to be shared. See you on the battlefield

- H

PS: I should be entering these hallowed battlefields sometime next week.
  4. Just joined PG last week. They're a great group of people who know when to be serious and when to have fun. I'm am looking forward to fighting along side them on Arkhona. PG leads the way!
  5. Hosp Recruit

For the record, I'm in game now. May glorious battle commence!
    LethalWarrior likes this.
  6. Kane101 Kane101 Prefectus

We have received and accepted a few new members to our ranks I can't wait to see there development as guardsman.
  7. Every member of PGx I see on Eternal Crusade has been very skilled in combat. Honor to your guild brothers!
    Stylis_Veil likes this.
  8. Shoulder Mount ShoulderMount Eternal Battles Moderator

I had the honor of fighting along side your guild on multiple occasions. Your members have changed the tide of battle many times. I can't wait to see you guys in full force this weekend! :)
    Algernon likes this.
  9. Kane101 Kane101 Prefectus

Its always good to fight along side your strike force members if you think were good now just wait till i can drop full squads into matchs hahaha.
    Algernon likes this.
  10. well im interested if you ate still looking for recruits.