Background Image

Praetorian Guard (Space Marines Outfit)

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Kane101, Sep 21, 2015.

1. Huma Huma New Member

We are definitely military friendly and have several members who are either active duty or prior service. Real life always takes precedence. In the future, once we get some more members going, we're also going to start doing charity events for various Veteran's associations as well.

If you are interested in joining up or want to talk to us more about it feel free to send myself or Kane a message. You can also hit us up on our forums via our website if you'd like. That site again is www.praetorianguardgaming.com
    rhoomba likes this.
  2. Kane101 Kane101 Prefectus

Yep in our community real life comes first so you put in time when you can
  3. reidtheoog Recruit

Check out the new site! Things are changing and they are beautiful!
  4. reidtheoog Recruit

We have a new recruitment vid coming up! As always, more info at praetorianguardgaming.com
  5. reidtheoog Recruit

Part of our Code of Conduct that I enjoy:

"1- Follow all orders quickly and without question. If you receive an order follow it. If it's a bad order it'll fall on the one who gave the order to explain it. Not you."

Another question to ask yourself before joining Praetorian Guard:

"Praetorian Guard focuses primarily on teamwork to achieve our goals, but we also seek to further our skills as individuals. Is this in line with your type of gameplay/style?"
  6. reidtheoog Recruit

Hope everyone has a happy Halloween. Stay safe out there!! I know I'll be imbibing copious amounts of something... chocolate!
  7. Kane101 Kane101 Prefectus

Hell ya I want to get chocolate wasted
  8. reidtheoog Recruit

Had a great Halloween. Karaoke, imbibing, and being driven home with a designated driver. Hope everyone had a safe and fun Halloween :)
  9. reidtheoog Recruit

Hope yall are doing good. We also play Planetside 2 and Eve. praetorianguardgaming.com
  10. reidtheoog Recruit