Background Image

Power fist is UNBEATABLE at da moment

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Thrakka, Dec 6, 2016.

1. Thrakka Thrakka Master

I'z did everyfin I could ta beat a spammy space marine or chaos git wiff a power fist one on one. Youz can't D bash em cuz deys break yer face as ya attempt dat. So den i'z tried to powa attack em when deys wuzn't lookin. BUT DEN DA FIST AUTO CLANGS ME ATTACK! And youz cant quick attack cuz dat just shatters yer puny weapon HEHAAA!!

Ta add to dis...i'z also noticin dat space marines especially as been mainly usin da fist ova every otha weapon now. I'Z SEEIN A LOT LESS POWA SWORDS! I'z don't know 'ow da CSM and LSM fair against one anotha in dis way..BUT AS AN ORK WEEZ CAN'T BEAT A FISTY MARINE UNLESS WEEZ USE DA SNEAKIEST OF CUNNIN WIFF EXPLOSIVES OR 'OPFULLY DA FISTY GIT MESSES UP AND HITS A WALL HEHAAA!

THIRDLY!!! Da fist i'z faster den da powa claw. Way fasta. Some stupid hummies try ta argue dis fact but dem hummies don't play orks for hours every day EVERY WEEK AN EVERY MONTH! Gits dat try to jump inta an ork shoes fer an hour DOEZN'T KNOW NUFFIN. ALSO YA GITS! When LSM an CSM swing der fist deyz travel twice da distance forward den an ork does wiff his powa claw. DA ZOG IZ DAT? Powa claw will also recieve quick strikes from swords an even knives WHILE deys swingin a quick attack. So da clang doesn't always 'appen. DATS A PROBLEM DAT IS. YOUZ CAN STRIKE ME WHILE I'Z SWINGIN 'EAD ON? SOZ I TAKE 2 SWORD STRIKES BY DA TIME ME QUICK CLAW ATTACK CLANGS YER WEAPON. DA ZOG. DAT DOZN'T 'APPEN WIFF DA OTHER PUNY FACTIONS!

SOZ BASICALLY DA ORKS MELEE IZ STILL NOT DER JUST YET. I'Z KNOW DEM DEVS IZ STILL WORKIN ON DA SYSTEM BUT DEYZ NEED TA HURRY DIS UP! AN ORK DAT CAN'T FIGHT IN CLOSE QUARTERS RIGHT IZ A SAD ORK! HEHAAA!
    Iyan, Gazrick, Gravord and 2 others like this.
  2. Saeritan Saeritan Arkhona Vanguard

I have no problems killing Power Fist users in melee as any faction, even Orks. The Power Klaw is significantly slower than the fist and that needs to be fixed, but fighting fists is not really a problem right now.
    Mongobeef, Elector, ArtemK and 8 others like this.
  3. RuntKikka RuntKikka Well-Known Member

Fist is everywhere lately but it's more of an annoyance than a real problem.

See them coming? No problem they're predictable and easy pickings. They get the drop on you though? Dat hurts it does!

Klaw sucks right now I don't understand why they slowed it down so much. I did notice the klaw has more lunge distance than the fist so maybe they're trying to differentiate the two now.

Fist is faster but less range and klaw has more lunge but a little slower.
  4. kharnzor kharnzor Arkhona Vanguard

Stop hiding from me Thrakka
    Cruz likes this.
  5. Slough Monster Slough_Monster Arkhona Vanguard

I have been beating fist users with master crafted knives and dead shiny knuckles. They are the most predictable and telegraphed of melee users.

I would much rather fight someone with a fist, than a sword.

Ork melee? It feels fine to me, but I mostly play shoota boy, so take that with a grain of salt. That said, when I go melee, the choppa axe is one of my favorite weapons. The problem with melee is latency and most of us are playing with 180 - 250 ms. That makes it a bit of a problem.
    KharnVarus and RuntKikka like this.
  6. Spookums MasterSpookums Well-Known Member

The fist also seems to break any of our weapons during one Dbash which means two quick attacks later, your dead because you can't melee them with a broken weapon, and you can't shoot them enough to kill them before they recover. Since I've mostly seen them on JPA, this only adds to the fact you can't stun them because they just dash back then forward to avoid it.
    Iyan likes this.
  7. TGM Jencent Arch-Cardinal

I have no problems killing PF users in melee as melee CSM. PF is useless atm, but sword to OP.
    Redfingers likes this.
  8. Redfingers Recruit

All you have to do is d bash, attack twice. Rinse, repeat.

He can't do anything other than fast attack. If you're using a shoota boy, you d bash and then roll backwards, shoot while walking backwards. Once he closes distance, d bash then roll backwards and shoot him to death. Shouldn't take more than 2 d bashes.
    Cruz and Slough_Monster like this.
  9. RageScreama RageScreama Well-Known Member

I had an on going issue with my d bash not stunning at all. I'd headbutt their fast, hear the clang noise, and see them start swinging again immediately.
    Quag likes this.
  10. Redfingers Recruit

Ok.

I don't have that issue.