Background Image

Power Fist Heavy Attack Can't Break Chainsword?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PerfectionistMind, Dec 15, 2018.

1. Krayt Krayt Preacher

If thats the case why was rollex such a pain in the ass for melee players ? apparently its difficult to fire a gun when a sword get at your face right ? Pistol has always been the key to success for melee , melee players retain the old dbash duration making their Dbash a 1 hit combo with the pistol , something that got put away from ranged players because it was apparently too broken but melee can keep it
    the time it takes you to cross the gap , swing the sword , do a heavy attack, or are being stunned each one of those can get you killed by a pistol (not even gonna talk about the slow ass powerfist uer getting killed midswing)
    a JPA stomping you allowing him free hits or just evade+firing, pistol is just that good and lascanon has a lock on time which renders your "argument" really stupid
    Atsidas likes this.
  2. TGM Jencent Arch-Cardinal

Like this "mechanics play"?
    Atsidas and Krayt like this.
  3. Krayt Krayt Preacher

chhhhht dbash+pistol isnt a thing
    Atsidas likes this.
  4. Nope. Pistol has never been the key to success for melee, it's always been a cheesy way for losers. And about rollex you can start to shoot faster before be able to get damage, that's why especially if you use Stalker. Old dbash duration? What is 1 hit combo for dbash? And how it got put away from ranged players? I don't understand the rest. If he evades you can roll out his Pistol shoots and get in to cover too. Don't be close minded. Yes. Is it familiar? First of all it isn't an argument, I just imitated your stupid logic since you just used "Higher DPS is better" logic. And no, just because my imitation doesn't make sense to you doesn't render my own argument "stupid." lol. You can't shoot when getting Chainsword at your face. Period.
    Yes when you kick the enemy not in every statement.
  5. Krayt Krayt Preacher

Yeah i know
    Atsidas likes this.
  6. Construct_ Thraxus First Blood!

/This thread:

[​IMG]
  7. It is about English. But your retardation wants to point out that I don't understand anything even while I respond everything you say. Get rekt kid, welcome to internet.
  8. Krayt Krayt Preacher

Its not only about english or you wouldnt ask me questions everytime
    Aka:
    Atsidas likes this.
  9. Are you stupid? Yes, it's about only English what I don't understand.

I ask you questions sometimes when you are talking about something I don't know. I ask those questions because I don't know what are they about, it has nothing to do with don't understand. And cutting my words only where I say "I don't understand" implies that you point out that I am stupid and don't understand anything which has nothing to do "you wouldn't ask me questions everytime." That's your retardation. Seriously calling a retard by someone like you is a joke. You are so close minded and have an IQ number of a junior high school kid.
  10. Krayt Krayt Preacher

nice more frustration leading to more insults , let your inner self come out voli
    Atsidas likes this.