Background Image

Power Fist appreciation

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by The-Forge-Dragon, Aug 3, 2017.

1. Anvil The-Forge-Dragon Arkhona Vanguard

Greetings fellow brothers, heretics, and xenos alike. I invite you to post more or less whatever you like in veneration of the mighty power fist, or klaw if you are so inclined. Eldar, I'd include you but you don't have a fist. Instead you may post lawnmower appreciation.

To all your future fistings!

[​IMG]
  2. Asyran Eldritch Arkhona Vanguard

Very well, you get a sneak peak at our jetbike prototype.

3. Nyhilist Nyhilist Active Member

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......I laughed more than I should have.....
    Eldritch likes this.

4. I thought that was any given Eldar match?;)
  5. Fangz Fangz Confessor

I still use it.
    Pointing a huge powered middle finger into the air when executing, super sweet.
  6. I used the fist since it came out, I appreciate it very much and I enjoy using it in battle since it is possibly the closest I'll get to being a terminator. Could use a buff though.
  7. Wiggles Wiggles Menial

I fell in love with the Power Fist when it was first added and have never put it down for good, I then purchased the Death Lock through the old founder program, I love that thing. Its the perfect weapon for fighting orks, still could use a buff though along with it not breaking RPS. Really love the point reduction, now I can equip a Fist without giving up an arm and a leg for it.
  8. Wiggles Wiggles Menial

In the early days it wasn't fun, one could still manage to walk but you couldn't swing at anything cause you were missing that arm(fist had a hit detection problem and by george the lag). Then as time passed on we got our arm back so we could swing and walk, but then potato's decided we moved too fast(or were they just too slow?) so we got a leg hacked off which made us slower then a dead otter being flattened on the freeway, again devastating. Then later on a few patches back we got limbs made out of old stale saugages(powerfist was made special by ignoring the standard RPS rules and played by its own set), then a patch later saugage limbs were removed and we got our normal extremadies back(finally) and now with the recent patch we can now run outside in something else rather then a banana hammock with our able bodies and break stuff(mainly the RPS rules and rhino tennis). It did suck just ask Gabriel Angelos at the end of the retribution campaign. Literally to get to were it is now we lost an arm and a leg :D