Background Image

Power armour back to 120 all marine's

Discussion in 'Space Marines' started by terry, Jul 16, 2017 at 10:54 AM.

1. terry Active Member

Has power armour levels bin put back to 120 on all marine's and there hp back to the same for them all yet me and my friends haven't played sins they meat it all up
  2. Krayt Krayt Preacher

Why?
  3. Saphirone Water_Snake Steam Early Access

Do that and all ground assault classes will again be assault classes without jump pack. And thus, useless for the space marine as the Jump assault will do all the job.
  4. BaronXIII Arkhona Vanguard

Oh yeah, nothing like Apothecaries being better Tacticals again. I'll pass.
    Sily, ProteusVM and Choure like this.
  5. terry Active Member

This Is why the player base is shrinking the game was good but now it's just getting worse and worse. I don't even play anymore because of the changes if they change it back I'll come back to the game. And I know people that won't even play the game they won't even give it a chance because of the changes that have been done. And grand assaults had the shield which made them better than the jumps anyway especially inside buildings the game was better before they changed it
  6. terry Active Member

Yes it made the game fun that's why I used to play it
  7. terry Active Member

Because the game was fun back then
  8. Krayt Krayt Preacher

ohhh it's just a buff lsm post , nvm i thaught it could be interesting ... good luck with that sir
  9. Power Armor and Space Marines are the base line for the super powers in 40k. Everything is either worse than or better than them so it just makes sense that it's 100. You could make it 120 but that would be arbitrary, everything would just be based on an average of 120 then. Making it 100 and going up or down from there just makes things easier for everyone.
    Sily likes this.
  10. Wiggles Wiggles Menial

They could just reduce the damages across the board for everything, theirs no reason an exchange between individuals has to last 3 seconds or less anyways.
    Vae likes this.