Background Image

Post Your Suggestions Links Here

Discussion in 'Ask the Team' started by Korel, May 5, 2015.

1. Dreadace Recruit

Dear Devs This game is sooo Awesome. My suggesten expand the playerbase by make it crossplatform with the xbox one. Waaagaghhh So Wicked !!!!!
  2. XavierLight XavierLight Well-Known Member

What about PS4?
  3. Amadeus Botond Subordinate

Hello my suggestion is this repair this bug that happenes, that many players, including me,and you guys actually starting to be fine.Thank you!If you guys not dedicated to the wathammer galaxy please do us gamers a favor and choose something else where you are actually really can be dedicated.Thank you again.

"Steam Not Initalized" bug is stil there.How the glory of the emperor you expect us plaqyers to play your game when you can't repair this issue?https://steamcommunity.com/app/375230/discussions/0/405691491113457987/
  4. Dreadace Recruit

xbox is already intergrated with windows 10 so its easier to crossplatform.
  5. XavierLight XavierLight Well-Known Member

As long as the games are all connected to the same server, it should be fairly easy for all platforms, regardless of Windows 10 integration.
  6. Furst Blut Ne-Plus-Ultra Steam Early Access

7. Cesspool Cesspool Confessor

8. varadyz Recruit

NEW MAP would be very very appriciated.
    New factions.
    Dreadnought,
    New tyranide maps for smaller teams with objectives would also be nice fun.
    This game could be very big and nice / best 40k game ever.
    Also could happen if once per game some randomly selected people (for example 3 player) in the same time but only once per battle would respawn as a terminator/elite class for 1 round in the battle.