Background Image

Post Your Suggestions Links Here

Discussion in 'Ask the Team' started by Korel, May 5, 2015.

1. Achrdili Achrdili Prefectus

2. ivke89 Recruit

Hello team,

I became a great fan of what you are trying to do and I can hardly wait for the Free to Play version to go live and I know that the people that already bought this game have more surprises and benefits coming. I think it's a good move for keeping this game alive and boosting the profits (thank God) so we will all benefit from it.

I have to post this idea, although it probably has already been considered. When it goes live, I expect tons of items, individual skill upgrades, implants (those are really missing for sure), ammo, armour, grenades, med packs, injections and other usable items that can be bought, and at the start let them be cheap so you make a sale frenzy (I know it will be frenzy because even I would like somethning like that), but later on make disount just for members. It has no point giving away some 20k of points now, when there are really no many items we can spend it on. It would have been better if you gave some points when FTP was launched.

After going FTP I expect it really changing a lot and fast, listening to members feedback, and I'm also excited and looking forward to expanding your team with right people that will play key roles in making this game even better, because I see real potential in this game(gem).

Best regards for the team!
  3. Deathwish Deathwish Subordinate

@NoahWard any chance we can get different colored fire for the unique Meltas in game? I'd like to see warp colored fire for the Warp Furnace in particular. (Purple? Red?)
    Kaptin_Pokkets likes this.
  4. Noromiz Noromiz Nickname Change

Different colored fire for Melta Weapons?
    That is a difficult topic for Games Workshop, just ask the Eldar :D

But in any case, it would be nice if the beam from the Warp Furnace at a purple gleam.
    Deathwish likes this.
  5. Deathwish Deathwish Subordinate

GW actually governs the color of fire from weapons? Damn, they leave nothing to the imagination of the fans do they?
  6. Noromiz Noromiz Nickname Change

Well, they were allowed to make the Ice Hawk Fusion Pistol use a blue/white-ish fire, so there are still hope ^^
  7. FluffyTail Steam Early Access

Maybe a way to respec your advancements? That would be awesome.
  8. TK-085 Recruit

9. Cesspool Cesspool Confessor

10. Cesspool Cesspool Confessor