Background Image

Post Your Suggestions Links Here

Discussion in 'Ask the Team' started by Korel, May 5, 2015.

1. Haldur Haldur Curator

The idea was great and I did use this thread twice I think. But as you say, at the moment there is no point in posting here. I mean, we do not even know if some of the ideas get carried on...
    Korel likes this.
  2. FoxDie Sonbot Well-Known Member

@BrentEllison I know LSM have a rough time using their buff vials on players. Why not make the vial buffs turn into grenades? Or let the ability carry over to the grenade?
    I felt it was a good idea and wasnt sure were else to put it.
  3. Brother_Monkieus Brother_Monkieus Steam Early Access

4. Brother_Monkieus Brother_Monkieus Steam Early Access

Please check smart locking on orks. I swear to god it always locks to target above them where a normal sized persons head should be and the shots do nothing.
  5. Mashtooth Mashtooth New Member

6. Davofwaaaaaaagh Recruit

Future idea for more factions, beings there are tyranids already in the game why not make them a playable faction in the form of Genestealer Hybrids. It will definitely bring a new style of play and tactics to the game
  7. Uriel Loken RaulBuzz New Member

I love guys what you do in the game, trying to make it better.

However I think you are leaving for the end the skins, I would like to suggest some ideas for the Space marines, for (in my opinion) one of the greatest game in WH 40K Space marine.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VMnawO7-SjE

Seriously tou make the peaky Marine but all feels like so...normal...not amazing (speaking about SM).

I know may be I am in the wrong post or violating some copyright but I REALLY LOVE THIS GAME and I want more and more players rather than less because of leaving this amazing game...

Please forguive me dor my bad spelling hipe i am not making crying blood while reading this XD

C'MON BOYZ YOU CAN DO A MOR PROPA GAME!!!!!

KEEP WORKING FOR THE EMPEROR!!!!!!!
    No_1 likes this.
  8. Mozinwrath Mozinwrath Steam Early Access

My Suggestion was created shortly after launch in the General area and was quickly moved several pages back. Instead of trying to be a Chicken Little about player numbers, I decided to bump it as a potential option for the future. I only just realized this area existed, and the thread is destined to become yesterday's news again. At any rate, so people in power can see it-

http://forum.eternalcrusade.com/threads/tyranid-monster-play.58415/
  9. BlinD BlinD Arkhona Vanguard

10. Jack9 Recruit