Background Image

Post Your Suggestions Links Here

Discussion in 'Ask the Team' started by Korel, May 5, 2015.

1. Kor'El Es'Tau Ar'Kais Korel Well-Known Member

I strongly advise that before posting a Suggestion Link you use the "Search Threads" link first, to see if someone else has already suggested your idea. And also have a quick look at the "Twitch Summary" and "Dev Q&A" threads as well, so that you are much more informed.

All Suggestion should be posted on the "Ask a Dev" Subforum.

Let the Suggestions/Ideas/Brainstorming commence! :D

Camera View:
    First Person View Option
    Quick Key To Switch Views

Campaign Suggestions:
    Faction Unique Strategic Victory
    How Campaigns Should Work

Character Aesthetics:
    Character Models
    Character Skins

Character Customization:
    Emote Ideas
    Equipment Decoration And Modification Ideas

Execution Ideas:
    Chain Executions
    Execution Brainstorming!

Mission Ideas:
    Slay The Warlord

New Faction & Sub-Faction Suggestions:
    Comprehensive Sub-Faction Trait Thread
    First Post Launch Expansion Faction
    Imperial Guard
    Suggested Space Marine Chapters
    The Inquisition
    The Tau: How To Introduce Them Into EC 1
    The Tau: How To Introduce Them Into EC 2

Overflow Suggestions:
    Faction Ship-to-Ship Boarding
    Space Hulk

Miscellaneous:
    AI NPC Suggestions
    Anti-MLG Suggestions
    Base Upgrades
    Combat Insertion/Spawning Mechanic

Crowd Control Ideas
    Drag Your Fallen Comrades
    Drop Pods And Insertion Tactics
    Duel System
    Faction Hopping Solutions
    Faction Population Imbalance Solutions
    Griefer Solutions
    Guild Management & Customization
    Imperial Guard = RTS
    Kill Assists & Support Rewards
    Leader Communication Link
    Mentor System Ideas
    Nightcapping Solutions
    One Class Per Character
    Overall Gameplay Brainstorming
    Overpopulated Battles Solutions
    Terminators And Equivalents Discussion
    Vehicles Discussion & Ideas Thread
    What Do You Want To See Between Bases?
    What's The One Thing You'd Add If You Could?

Feel free to reply to this thread with your Suggestions Link and I (or a Moderator) will probably add it to the list if deemed worthy of it. :cool:
  2. Morcalivan Morcalivan Active Member

It already gets pretty sticky with you in the room...

Anyways, just wanted to add the suggestion of Raven Guard elites. They operate independently and in small groups. It would allow for stealthed marines, balanced additionally by price tag and cooldown. Though if Eldar get Rangers and Scorpions, it shouldn't need too much balancing.

By the way those links defeat the purpose of one thread as they can have a hundred plus pages each, and certain suggestions may be off topic and not found by searching the title. People with suggestions should repost in this thread.
  3. you know how few people actually know a search thread thing exists.... very few people
    Arkdawn, Korel and Grall_Stonefist like this.
  4. Katie Fleming KatieFleming Community Manager

Thread pinned :)
  5. Why when i ask for stuff I get closed on o.o......

I also just noticed the necromancy that this thread will create... the Necrons would be proud
  6. Morcalivan Morcalivan Active Member

I would like to be able to save up souls of our executions as Aspiring Sorcerers which we can then dedicate to chaos for normally too advanced spells that a full Sorcerer might use. While other classes would get temporary Chaos Boons.
  7. Kor'El Es'Tau Ar'Kais Korel Well-Known Member

Thanks man. :)

I would also like to give you Mods permission to add links and edit this thread whenever I'm not online.
    ........ o_O
    The Suggestions Links are the purpose of this thread. So that the community can more easily find and join in on the discussions that they have interest in.

Having this thread as one Mega Suggestions Thread would become an absolute mess very quickly, with people trying to discusses and argue multiple concepts at the same time. :eek:
    Thank you very much. :)

As a former Moderator for a larger Early Access game Forum, I've learnt some lessons on ways to make the Moderators job easier. Consolidating the main aspects of the Forum and making it easier for the community to access information on the game, goes a very long way in cutting down on the Mods work load. ;)
    This is one of the main reasons I asked for a Suggestions Subforum, as you can see that there has been some good Suggestion Threads that have been drowned out by other random threads and therefore forgotten. Which inevitably means that new people will keep creating similar Suggestion Threads, without realizing that their topic has already been discussed. :confused:
  8. iff yo uneed any help, look else where :D

lol jkin ill help too if needed :D

Tho why making the mods life easier..... these lazy bastards to to work harder i think!
    Korel likes this.
  9. I've been waiting for something like this.
  10. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts