Background Image

Post your personal Challenges...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Asheru, Mar 2, 2017.

1. How much pain are you inviting others to inflict:
    [​IMG]

Build:
    Power Sword with Lifesteal
    Advanced Howling Banshee Armor
    Elegant Bonesinger Icon
    Vigour Gem
    Challenge Token
    Shruiken Pistol
    Plasma Grenade
    Cegorach's Lesson
    Njord-Halfhand likes this.
  2. I don't think anything trumps a Sorc Challenge token right now with MoT.
    Ardean and Gravewalker like this.
  3. Make it and play it then. The idea is to better your game play by challenging yourself.
  4. Orfeask Orfeask Steam Early Access

No thanks, wont be gimping myself with no reward.
    Arteek and duffmek like this.
  5. Its not for everyone but it is a good way to improve your game play. There is a small reward you get to let your enemy know they just got killed by a cursed player on the death screen.
    Kaptin_Pokkets and Nyhilist like this.
  6. I'm still only rank 5 on my CSM and I'm nowhere near 500k haha.

WILL SOMEONE STEP FORTH UNTO THE CHALLENGE? BE MY CHAMPION!
  7. Closet Case Ork Main Deathwish Well-Known Member

It's a personal challenge not to resort to drinking just to cope with these patch changes.
    Gravewalker and DerelictHeretic like this.
  8. Azzagtot Azzagtot Drill Abbott

Living on a furum with Patchnote section without patchnotes for a months.
  9. trustybroom trustybroom Steam Early Access

Oooh! A MoT Sorc with challenge token would be the perfect drinking game! Take a shot every time you die. We'll call it, "The Race to Alcohol Poisoning."
  10. Gazrick Gazrick Well-Known Member

Please Asheru, I have been doing this since the game started by using the Klaw. This is before the most recent stint of patches when it became somewhat decent. I'm talking post superman sprint attack lunge move nerf. I'm talking when it was, as it is now, interrupted by knives and swords.

If I want to farm kills or feel like a L33T pr0 I use a ranged weapon and generally finish with 30-40 kills, and I've been doing this since I've had the game.

I NEVER use JPA/Raptors/Stormboys because I also find them too easy to play. Haven't tried much of them since the latest patch though so perhaps that's the next challenge?

Inb4 obligatory "play a few rounds with SM and try to form a coherent strategy lolz".