Background Image

Post your best loot finds.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Wreath, Sep 20, 2016.

1. DongSlayer DongSlayer Steam Early Access

Don't dis the scopes...I could use a scope on my powerfist given I miss much with it !!!
    kharnzor likes this.
  2. THE NATHANIMAL EventHorizon Arkhona Vanguard

Shuriken Long Pistol, a single shot pistol with scope for Eldar. I can't equip it, so I have no idea of the stats. Sounds cool though.
  3. I got Life steal for force sword, 10k box 100lp fitting cost
    My Brother got a sonic bolter in 5k box but it never appeared in his inventry. Anyone else get one of those and if so how does the not damaging some targets work.
  4. RageScreama RageScreama Well-Known Member

I got the Dead shiny Choppa incase anyone wanted to see what that looked like. The teeth are gold colored paint shiny choppah.png
  5. I GOT A SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT LOOKING BOLTGUN.
    20160922125151_1.jpg
    MY LIFE IS COMPLETE.

Q: If they have enough time to make this random crap, where are my founders gear?
  6. Galen Galen Arkhona Vanguard

Im pretty sure i have something similar as Chaos...
    Cupcakeunleashed likes this.
  7. 0strum 0strum Arkhona Vanguard

Yesterday, before the wipe, I bought so many 1k boxes that the game refused to sell me more...
    I guess the best bit was the Mercury. Got it again today and I'm pretty happy with it.
  8. Got a mastercrafted chainsword from my third or fourth box. It's listed as having the same stats but doesn't act like it - acts like an improved version and costs 100 req more. Also got my Mercury pistol again almost immediately, so I'm happy!
  9. Tarkis Apollyon Adamusar Arkhona Vanguard

I got a Quicksilver-pattern bolter, three shot burst. It's pretty good for headshots but the scope means it's useless in CQC. I let my Apothecary use it, I keep him out of close quarters most of the time anyway.

Also bought two 5k boxes, got a power maul impact mod in the first one, was a bit annoyed since I didn't have a power maul at that point. Second box gave me a power maul and improved my mood considerably
  10. 30,000 req
    totally worth it
    [​IMG]
    LucasDominus likes this.