Background Image

Post your best loot finds.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Wreath, Sep 20, 2016.

1. Orkus Pokus Trenchwar Arkhona Vanguard

Ain't no such thing as good loot fer me :(. only got mods for pistols I don't have yet -_-'

Got lucky once, I got a normal rokkit launcha. thats with the most costly loot box

I bought a power klaw, to find out it was bad.

Iz a sad ork. :(
  2. Galen Galen Arkhona Vanguard

Btw what is that loota(ork devastator right) weapon that is like a demolisher cannon?Because last time i met that i died harder than cultist-chan dies when she pisses of Dranon.Is it lootable or RTP only?
  3. Valentine Iyan Firebrand

Got lifesteal for warlock blade and textured grip for shuriken catapult with really helped with it's issues.
  4. mikk mancubus mikk34 Arkhona Vanguard

Will rare guns and loot like the ones described here look different than the vanilla version?
  5. Orkus Pokus Trenchwar Arkhona Vanguard

Are you talking about the kannon deffgun? it can be bought off of requisition. Don't have it myself. the tooltip says it's pretty much a plasma cannon equivalent. two firing mode, one mortar, intented to get dug in infantry and other targets hidding in cover.
  6. Galen Galen Arkhona Vanguard

That must be the one then!If it is bought with req then it is lootable right?
  7. Orkus Pokus Trenchwar Arkhona Vanguard

I guess it must be, didn't have this kind of luck however :p
  8. Baelugor Bugz First Blood!

I opened 2 x 10k boxes .. pink metallic slaanesh bolter / and damage buff for power mace :D
  9. THE NATHANIMAL EventHorizon Arkhona Vanguard

What % is the lifesteal for the Warlock Blade?
  10. Mercury Pattern bolt pistol. Red with gold trim and a gold skull, three round bursts, twelve round clip, four clips IIRC. I think I burst my teamspeak mates' eardrums. Got it from a 1K chest. I was a very, very happy apothecary.

I'm kind of awful with it though.