Background Image

[Poll] You still there?

Discussion in 'Eldar' started by Safreadis, Aug 18, 2017.

?

Are you still around?

1. Still playing Eldar!!!

2. Still playing, but not Eldar.

3. Only browsing the forums (obviously).

4. Nop, at all, just passing through, don't mind me.

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. M-state Alchemist M-state Steam Early Access

I play whatever faction I feel like but prefer the faction with the highest win rate of the day so I don't get a sore back from carrying new players and actually get some proper coordination with squads.
  2. Razmirth Sneaky-krumpin Subordinate

I was an eldar main, but mostly play LSM/CSM with some LSM mains and guilds now. Sometimes I'll get on some eldar games, but TBH, recently there was some things that have turned me off of Eldar temporarily, maybe even permenantly.

On top of that, im tired of being frustrated while playing. I wanna play and enjoy myself while I do it. I've had my ultra competitive streak when I was trying to win each match and get 30-40 kill average. Achieved it, and now I just wanna have fun and not be stuck in 20 minute queues waiting for other eldar players to get online.
  3. Nether Nether Master

I have been here since before alpha and I've had some short breaks but in general I will be here until the servers go offline.

I enjoy the game but I will always be an Eldar main, though I do play all factions.
  4. Varakor Varakor Preacher

Unlike some people, I've got the game installed still, but I won't be caught dead playing it anymore. It's simply far too frustrating and I don't feel like I'm really having any fun or making any in-game progress, so there's really no reason for me to play anymore. There's no new content, it's difficult to find a match on ANY faction half the time, the matches I DO get into are horribly unbalanced (team-wise and actual mechanic-wise, though thats something else altogether) and I have no cosmetics left to work towards. There's just really no point anymore for me in playing the game.
  5. LucianNostra Well-Known Member

I tend to check the forums once or twice a day, usually at work or when home and bored (like now) but haven't played a match since the Ork Campaign
  6. Valentine Iyan Firebrand

it's getting harder and harder to log in, other games are just more fun. =/
    DrDooManiC and Faeruin like this.
  7. Play nothing but Eldar, rarely play anything but Swooping Hawk at that, just no other class that feels as satisfying to me.
  8. Trashed Recruit

Tend to not play as Eldar anymore... recent low population experiences, boycotts from csm/lsm causing half the team to leave, quick games - win/lose, got boring with no/low loadout changes. Maybe if I wasn't f2p i'd hop on hawk for a bit and try that out.

I've started to enjoy csm and having actual melee options to spice up the game
  9. Alternating between Orks (If Population allows at least one match), Eldar (when i feel it and they have a match) or CSM.

So... yes. I still play. Sometimes
  10. Where is the I play all factions option? Bah! you get nothing from me :mad:!
  11. He's dead, Jim.