Background Image

[poll] Would You Like Legendary Spambot Baba Ji As An Npc In Game?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by RufusUltra, Sep 11, 2014.

?

Would you like to set the legendary Spambot Baba Ji an Monument? than vote for Baba Ji as an NPC.

1. Yes of course I want Baba Ji in this Game, thats hilarious.

71.9%
  2. No hell, what a silly Idea.

28.1%
  1. RufusUltra RufusUltra Arkhona Vanguard

Well Sisters and Brothers
    I guess most of you know the legendary only migthy Spambot Baba Ji. I had heard of him some rumors, some storys or didn´t recognize. Baba Ji have many faces. But today I was blessed to see him live! I bin laughing so hard, unbelievable and reported him.

That brings me to my idea, maybe some one else mentioned it allready?
    Well would it not be fantastic to set our beloved and most annoying Spambot Baba Ji an monument? Baba Ji becomes an NPC in Eternal Crusade. For those who didn´t now him her a short bio:

Baba Ji born unknown​
    from India​
    Baba Ji meaning in Sanskrit and Hindi "adored Father"​
    there are rumors that he was the first forummember​
    working as Spambot and market barker for​
    marriage, black magic, astrology and more​
    But he will not be just an random NPC staying somewhere around and babeling some nonsense. No he will appear mysteriously, it can happend everywhere. Even in the middle of the battle. Imagine you see something weird on the battlefield and you look trough your telescope... and what appears rigth over his head BABA JI and he is advertising black magic or so. And the best thing is you can shoot him, blow him up, put a granade on him, drive with a tank over him and execute him in many other ways. What you think, would it be nice to blow an Spambot up?​
    He will respawn only the devs will know when. He has many faces, every typ advertising some of his different offers and is somehow unique.​
    Gameplay it wil have like the trophies in the forum.you get on when​
    • you kill one Baba Ji : Edit - maybe the exterminus protocol unlocks her allready that it does not annoy so much -
    • when you kill 10 of them
    • when you kill all differnt typs of Baba Ji you unlock the option that you can put the exterminus protocol on him(you can chose if you can see him or not)
    • when you kill 100 Baba Ji´s you get the forum badge Spambot slayer
    Backround story:
    I will write more her soon. The first ideas.
    Some ancint scrape Code in an servitor from the dark Mechanicum even there don´t know where it exactly come from.
    +++recovered data+++
    Baba Ji is ba*k****is an "***ine gold #### astrolog****
    ###from India****
    +++M21.014.02+++
    +++recovered data+++
    Mechanicum report dataslat 222.123
    problem: detected unknown virus in the data net, very aggressive
    orgine: unknow
    discription: Baba Ji
    solution: virus hunting program
    +++M30.102.72+++

Well if you want Baba Ji in the Game vote for him and hep to get as many people to her as possible.

My idea is when 1000 vote for yes than I will write an petition to the migthy Miguel that our comunity would be realy happy to have this in the game.

How you can help? I was thinking Baba Ji appears like an servitor or an construct( is he even an necron?) post picture how you would imagine Baba Ji and like them, the top 5-10 get in the petition.

Helping create an backroundstory, any indeas?

two more suggestions:

Lowprofil: Shootingrange Dummy and Weaponservoitor for weapontraining in the cage how this works lorewise for the factions:
    SM: Dummy and Weaponservoitor
    CM: Dummy and Weaponservoitor or slaves with chaos influence(know somebody if the CM even pratice like this or what would fit better?)
    Orks: squigs, crazy Mekboy construct, maybe slaves
    Eldar:I have no clue if the Eldar have an equal to that(some Eldarexperts what think?)

Highprofil: A chaos sorcerer with his own Cult
    [​IMG]
    People who help contribute to this Idea: Joram, Erobar, Beskern, DJPenguin
  2. Ryth Ryth Curator

Do you honestly think a bunch of 40k fans would go for this?
    In before "Heresy" ^^

[and no, I don't want it ingame]
  3. RufusUltra RufusUltra Arkhona Vanguard

Its all for Fun :D her my suggestion
    [​IMG]
  4. RufusUltra RufusUltra Arkhona Vanguard

Well I think it would be fun to blow up an spambot. And in 40k is it happend that some servitor have malfunction.
    If you don´t like it just vote no or lock how other like that idea.
  5. Bladerunner Bladerunner777 Well-Known Member

Hell yeah !
    Psychopski likes this.
  6. Ryth Ryth Curator

Yes but 40k fans come for the brutalness and grimdark, not the spambot npc's which destroys immersion ^.^''
    Lord-methodhigh likes this.
  7. RufusUltra RufusUltra Arkhona Vanguard

Thats way I want to creat an loretight backroundstory what fits in the brutal and grimdark future. And player who don´t like him maybe not even notes him or just shoot him ones and you can just switch him of.
    Well I don´t want that this destroying atmoshere, good point. It have to be that it fits who don´t know Baba Ji and for the rest is it great grim fun.
  8. Joram Joram Well-Known Member

As a dummy to test our weapons.
  9. Go zog it
    somtin not waghhamma stayz out off wagghamma
    Lord-methodhigh likes this.
  10. Beskern Beskern Recruit

This is great, Not only should he be in the game but he should be an npc. No better npc for him to be than the head of his very own chaos cult.
    Gottar_Krakdskull likes this.