Background Image

(poll) What Should Be The Fifth Playable Chapter?

Discussion in 'Space Marines' started by Kilrane, Oct 27, 2013.

?

What should be the Fifth playable Chapter?

1. Black Templars

34.8%
  2. White Scars

3.8%
  3. Salamanders

17.2%
  4. Raven Guard

14.1%
  5. Iron Hands

8.9%
  6. Imperial Fists

21.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ye i respect the develepors decision on that but i need a better explanation then that they can't join becuse of codex astartes complications. What are The eternal crusade without the true crusaders?
  2. Tarr Tarr Subordinate

Indeed. Look at this pool. We want the Black Templars ._.
    Codex Astartes issues? I heard someone mentioned that.

HEY, YOU APPLIED A SPACE WOLVES. Who has bigger Codex Astartes issues, than they do?
  3. kernowstig Member

Lol, all this talk of tactics, loadouts and lore is kind of amusing and futile at the same time. I guarantee that once the game is live EVERYONE, regardless of which chapter you select, will go into battle using the tactics and loadouts that will win that battle.

I still play a lot of Space Marine on ps3 and I'm also a member of a competitive chapter. There are several competitive chapters within that community and whilst we all love the lore etc. behind our respective chapters not a single one will stick to the codex and lore when it comes to battle- we play the tactics and loadouts that will win the fight, not what the codex/lore dictates chapters should be using and that's exactly what's going to happen with EC.
  4. Sentinel of Terra Forum Beta Tester

yeah, true crusaders indeed, why arent the imperial fists in? ridiculous.

crusades are a common theme for more chapters than just the Black Templars.

the reason has something to do with balancing between the various races and classes, the lack of librarians im sure has something to do with that as well. space wolves have issues with the codex but they arent that radically different. fact is that as we learn more about the game we will have a better understanding of why they made the decision.

maybe after launch and they iron everything out they can start working on bringing in the missing chaos gods, races, chapters.
  5. Warsmith Matt Warsmith_Matt Well-Known Member

There is a potential market here, but its being ignored for some reason.
  6. Akalonian Aka Well-Known Member

Actually the voting starts some time 2014.
    http://www.twitch.tv/40kcrusade/b/481882525
    @ 54:29

@55:00 they say that Black Templars will probably not be added.
  7. Sentinel of Terra Forum Beta Tester

ignored? you like to exaggerate dont you.
    they are building a 4ok mmo. contrary to your belief, 40k is more than just black templars.
    they were never promised. they still arent ruled out of the game in the future... theyve acknowledged everyones feelings, and have stated their reasoning and their shared desire to see them in the game at some point after taking a huge risk by telling us this two years before launch and only months into development...
    and yet according to you the devs are forcing people to compromise and simultaneously ignoring you. stop being so melodramatic. two years of development to go, its a bit early to start with this kind of negativity, friend.
  8. Warsmith Matt Warsmith_Matt Well-Known Member

Are the one hundred eighty five people that voted in this thread exaggerating aswell?
  9. LOL! I'd like to see how many of that number are the same person voting on alt acounts... some loopy ass Templar fanatics out there.
  10. Seth Seth Arkhona Vanguard

So you are a BT fan and you are automatically a fanatic. Good lord you people.
    As a BT fan im sad but lets see what chapters make into voting.
    Sincerely wont be voting imperial fists or salamanders because of the colour scheme. Too bright for a battlefield. Well dark angels here I go it seems.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.