Background Image

(poll!) What Should Be The Fifth Chaos Warband?

Discussion in 'Chaos Space Marines' started by Kilrane, Nov 4, 2013.

?

Who should the fifth Chaos Warband be?

1. World Eaters

17.0%
  2. Emperor's Children

12.2%
  3. Alpha Legion

23.4%
  4. Thousand Sons

27.1%
  5. Death Guard

14.1%
  6. Other (list your choice!)

6.1%
  1. Corsairs would be pretty cool - if only because I want to pull what First Claw did and hide behind a bunch of Corsair terminators and tout the merits of having moving cover.
  2. Khorlial Member

I voted World eaters because that's who I want but I think they would add alpha legion, not being dedicated to one paticular god.
    Ghost XV15 likes this.
  3. Though I started with Firewarrior, DoW pretty much lead me to believe that Khorne was the main god and the others were less important. Fortunately I'm more familiar with the lore now, as Tzeentch better fits my personal beliefs.
  4. Soltarn Necrosis First Blood!

Think my vote is a little biased...
  5. Thousand Sons, right?
    Carnage likes this.
  6. Soltarn Necrosis First Blood!

Nooooo...

Emperor's Children.
  7. That was going to be my second guess!
  8. Baygle Baygle Well-Known Member

Well, I'm not disagreeing with the guy that rises after death because Khorne realised there is still blood that's not spilled yet.

I'm still wondering, what happens if the community wants a dedicated legion as 5th choice although the dedication part won't be in at launch. Just another color scheme?
    Ghost XV15 likes this.
  9. DjemoSRB Djemo-SRB Preacher

They will probably not put it as a choice in the vote to begin with.
    Baygle likes this.
  10. Laanshor Laanshor Well-Known Member

Let the Galaxy Burn !!

In all seriousness though, the 4 Legions (aside from possibly the BL) have a lot of heart and character that deserves mention, I hope the Legion troops differ in some way beyond a simple color scheme. Would be a waste to have NL and IWs next to each other without some flavor.