Background Image

(poll!) What Should Be The Fifth Chaos Warband?

Discussion in 'Chaos Space Marines' started by Kilrane, Nov 4, 2013.

?

Who should the fifth Chaos Warband be?

1. World Eaters

17.0%
  2. Emperor's Children

12.2%
  3. Alpha Legion

23.4%
  4. Thousand Sons

27.1%
  5. Death Guard

14.1%
  6. Other (list your choice!)

6.1%
  1. Kilrane Kilrane Moderator

Since the CSM warbands have been released: Night Lords (yay!), Iron Warriors, Black Legion, and Word Bearers I thought we could get that "community selected fifth warband" ball rolling. When you vote, post your choice and then say why.
  2. Matobar Matobar Moderator / Keeper of the Light

Thousand Sons: What better chapter to exemplify the nature of Chaos Sorcery?,
  3. Cicadymn Cicadymn Preacher

I really want to see the Death Guard. Love the look and lore. But I'd be alright with the World Eaters too.
  4. Kilrane Kilrane Moderator

Night Lords are my favorite CSM Warband but a close second are the inscrutable Alpha Legion.
  5. Icarus Arcadese Cipher

Either Emperor's Children or Thousand Sons. The two of them are unique, looks cool and have interesting mechanics to add in the game: Sorcery or Sonic weaponry and strange mutations.

(I voted Thousand Sons because i loved the novel, but Emperor's Children are my favourire Chaos Legion at the time of WH40K)

Alpha Legion would be too "close/similar" to the Night Lords, World Eaters are cool but would be a bit boring for me, and Death Guard would be nice too but only after Thousand Sons and Emperor's Children.
  6. Thresh Phelan_Stonewolf Well-Known Member

I want to see the Thousand Sons in so that I might fight my hated enemy. Failing that, would be cool to see the Emperor's Children in!
    Uarg'Gaon'n likes this.
  7. Vaktathi New Member

Since my favored Iron Warriors already made it in (sweet!) and my second favorites, the Night Lords also already have a spot (hooray!), I'm gonna go for my 3rd favorite, the Thousand Sons.
    belevan and Kilrane like this.
  8. DroppMan Active Member

BLOOD GORGONS. could add cool aesthetic options

although word bearers are already red...and i think there should be a new color, soooo....maybe

green white or pink chaos marines could be good too
  9. Emperor's Children, I want to see twisted Noise Marines treading the field. Give me a Blastmaster over a chain axe any day.
  10. Domilyus Schlifer Prefectus

Thousand Sons is the way to go!

....Black Legion already got the honours....he he.
    Uarg'Gaon'n likes this.