Background Image

(poll) Since No Bts... Your Chapter Choice Please

Discussion in 'Space Marines' started by Kilrane, Nov 22, 2013.

?

What should be the Fifth playable Chapter?

1. Imperial Fists

35.1%
  2. Raven Guard

13.2%
  3. Salamanders

28.9%
  4. Iron Hands

9.7%
  5. White Scars

5.0%
  6. Community Chapter

8.2%
  1. Sentinel of Terra Forum Beta Tester

maybe dislike is a bit strong, they just arent my favorite. i like them well enough i guess. ive been meaning to read some of the novels based on them but im behind on my reading.
    CrazyCanadian24 likes this.
  2. I voted Iron hands because the bionics would be awsome and not just another Space marine in different colored armor and for the confusion only the first company Morlocks were wiped out. The rest of the legion was then split up into Clan Companies (10 of them) and the Brazen Claws, Son of Medusa, Red Talons, and some say Red Wolves were succesors like most or all of the legions.
  3. Khanistrello Forum Beta Tester

Im sure you will change your opinion when you do there a pretty damn good chapter
  4. Thresh Phelan_Stonewolf Well-Known Member

Didn't vote for them...but starting to like their (Iron Hands) Primarch a bunch more as I read more of the Heresy Novels and just general info about him..

They are not my hands. This fact is forgotten by my brothers - inexplicably, it has always seemed to me. The hands are strong, to be sure, and have created great things for us all, but they are not mine. And that counts for something. They forget that the silver on my arms comes from a beast that I vanquished. It is the mark of a great evil that I ended, and yet it persists within me... I would struggle to remove it now... I will not remove the silver from my flesh because I have learned to depend on it. The fault is with my mind. I rely on the augmentation given to me by my metal gauntlets, so much so that the flesh beneath them is now little more than a distant memory... A day will come when I will strip it from me, lest I lose the power to master myself forever. Already my Legion's warriors replace their shield hands with metal in my honour, and so they too are learning to doubt the natural strength of their bodies. They must be weaned off this practice before it becomes a mania for them. Hatred of what is natural, of what is human, is the first and greatest of the corruptions. So I record it here: when the time comes, I will strip my hands of their unnatural silver. I will instruct my Legion to recant their distrust of the flesh. I will turn then away from the gifts of the machine and bid them relearn the mysteries of flesh, bone and blood. When my father's Crusade is over, this shall be my sacred task. When the fighting is done, I shall cure my Legion and myself. For if fighting is all there is, if we may never pause to reflect on what such devotion to strength is doing to us, then our compulsion will only grow. Already I see the madness that path leads to, and so I shall excise the silver from my hands. In doing so I shall weaken myself and my sons, but nonetheless it must be done. The hands are strong, and have created great things, but they are not mine. ~Ferrus Manus, Primarch of the Iron Hands
    CrazyCanadian24 and Castiel like this.
  5. Murtag Murtag Cipher

Yea, they're somewhat nice. Raven Guard care about the people but are generally brooding and such the rest of the time.
  6. Tig O Bitties MadOne Subordinate

I respect the Imperial Fists. I think they can combat the other defensive faction of the CSM if i'm correct. Witch would be good for the game. Yes, the yellow is.... kinda gay (lame....for you politically correct a** holes). But depending on how realistic bE is with the graphics it wouldn't stand out so cartoonish with the rest of the world. If it had a scrappier toned/ brash look to it, it could come across very nice I think.
    I've read more on the Salamanders/Raven Gaurd then the Imerial Fists. I like the Defense of Fists, I like the Stealth of the Raven Gaurd witch are both needed to diversify from the other chapter at launch. Salamanders aren't really that seperate the the others. Ya they are cool but from what I know, nothing truly seperates them form the first 4.
  7. I am really liking Imp Fists as of late. But I gotta go with the Raven Guard. The Sons of Corax were my gateway to 40k, spilling the blood of heretics on the table top.
    CrazyCanadian24 and Kilrane like this.
  8. Kilrane Kilrane Moderator

I definitely think the Raven Guard do not get enough attention.
  9. kernowstig Member

The Iron Hands, because all the flesh bag chapters are weak. :)
    CrazyCanadian24 and Dominion like this.
  10. Droguza Droguza Active Member

I get warnings not to bring colors or chapters into debate... and someone clearly said yellow is for pro-homoerotic human beings.

Not once did i ever use derogatory language, yet i have to read this, when my posts get deleted.

Well, Vulkan is a girl who wouldn't die for the Emperor, and is currently hiding anywhere but near the action.

So should Salamanders be in a large scale war? no.