Background Image

(poll) Since No Bts... Your Chapter Choice Please

Discussion in 'Space Marines' started by Kilrane, Nov 22, 2013.

?

What should be the Fifth playable Chapter?

1. Imperial Fists

35.1%
  2. Raven Guard

13.2%
  3. Salamanders

28.9%
  4. Iron Hands

9.7%
  5. White Scars

5.0%
  6. Community Chapter

8.2%
  1. Rasako Rasako Well-Known Member

its all subjective really, but I would argue that the only chapter that is CONSTANTLY crusading at all times without a moment's pause would be the Black Templars. other chapters have many things to tend to and are not always out crusading, they have worlds to defend and certain chapters have other agendas such as the dark angels who wander off to pursue the fallen from time to time. The Black Templars are ALWAYS seeking the most formidable and dangerous threat against the Imperium of Man and beating the everliving snot out of it through sheer brute force.

Also, the Black Templars have been able to hide their numbers quite well and because of this have the manpower to perform this never ending crusade because they are taking care of the mundane tasks that slow the other chapters down such as recruitment and maintaining conquered worlds WHILE they are still crusading. At least until Matt Ward got ahold of them... :p
    CrazyCanadian24 likes this.
  2. Murtag Murtag Cipher

I could see that. It just bothers me when people think they're the only crusaders. They're definitely the most prominent and most likely the best. All marines are crusaders, just not active all the time. Templars are always fighting for the Imperium.
  3. Inquisitor Soviatus Soviatus Arkhona Vanguard

*Cough Grey Knights cough* Mind you before Ward decided to take a character from Game of Thrones and destroy the lore behind the militant arm of the Ordo Malleus.
  4. kernowstig Member

Yes, we have definitely always needed more Iron Hands lore. The good news is that they finally have their own codex- Clan Raukaan. These guys are seriously BADASS! If you want cold and ruthless fuelled by unfathomable depths of rage and anger then look no further.

I believe there is also an Imperial Fists codex on the way for all those who like to build forts, failing that you could always try mine craft or Lego :)
  5. Thresh Phelan_Stonewolf Well-Known Member

Logan Grimnar wishes to know how Grand Master Joros is doing these days.

[​IMG]
    CrazyCanadian24 and Kilrane like this.
  6. Kilrane Kilrane Moderator

Don't start none, there won't be none.
  7. Inquisitor Soviatus Soviatus Arkhona Vanguard

The Grand Master who did not want conflict with brother space marines that was assassinated? He sits by the Emperor. How is the Space Wolves fleet? Still crippled? suddenly.jpg
  8. cuz of matt fucking ward....SPESH MEHREENS BUT WIF MOAR SPESH MEHREEN AND SHYCKUR AND DREDNYTES!!!11!! MARY SUE HOOOOOOO!!!
  9. Inquisitor Soviatus Soviatus Arkhona Vanguard

Heresy... There number was above 3,000 before that traitor came about. Now it's 1,000 and has some Game of Thrones rip-off as "supreme grand master." HORRENDOUS HERESY!
  10. i mean i love GK's, but seriously...they out range tactical marine squads and out melee assault squads--and thats just their basic unit...