Background Image

(poll) Since No Bts... Your Chapter Choice Please

Discussion in 'Space Marines' started by Kilrane, Nov 22, 2013.

?

What should be the Fifth playable Chapter?

1. Imperial Fists

35.1%
  2. Raven Guard

13.2%
  3. Salamanders

28.9%
  4. Iron Hands

9.7%
  5. White Scars

5.0%
  6. Community Chapter

8.2%
  1. Kilrane Kilrane Moderator

Alright so, we learned yesterday that we won't be having Black Templars in game and that makes the last poll redundant. This time around, instead of making a known successor Chapter one of the choices, I thought that the community could create one in house. Relic did it with the Blood Ravens and Fantasy Flight did it with the Storm Wardens; so why not allow this wonderful community to do the same? Please state which Chapter you decided and why you think that'd be best for the game.
  2. Sentinel of Terra Forum Beta Tester

I like the idea about the custom chapter almost as much as i like the idea of Fists in the game.

EDIT: I voted Fists because they are one of the most important chapters in the history of the Imperium of Man. If you have not looked into their fluff, I suggest you do before making a final decision.
  3. Kilrane Kilrane Moderator

Thanks, even though it's a slim shot I like that idea more than I like the idea of Raven Guard making the first cut.
  4. Warsmith Matt Warsmith_Matt Well-Known Member

There is only one way to raid space China.
  5. Dirus Dirus Forum Beta Tester

6. Valrak Valrak Arch Cardinal Superior

As always please keep this thread on topic, respect everyone's opinion. This is not a place to discuss why Black Templars are not in the game.

Voting 'Imperial Fists', I'm a huge IF fan, bigger than Space Wolves, if they get put in I'm defiantly going to be a son of Dorn. I actually had lots of commissions done for my original character - Chapter Master Valrak :)
  7. Droguza Droguza Active Member

Imperial Fists

The most basic reasoning, of them being a founding chapter that has been represented on the tabletop and other avenues longer than any other of the remaining chapters. It was strange for me to see the Dark Angels were in place of the Imperial Fists, Until i realized it was purely a case of popularity.

Going further into lore, you will notice they are most devoted to the Emperor, and described as exemplary as the Ultramarines when adhering to the Codex Astartes, following the Battle for Terra. Also notable, is that the only other founding chapter to produce more successors is the Ultramarines.
  8. Murtag Murtag Cipher

I really don't think they're made for this game. :pI'm not sure if I want to waste my vote on them though.
    CrazyCanadian24 likes this.
  9. every chapter has the "most loyal" tag to it. Im kind of tired of hearing it as to why X chapter is the best. Especially when concerning the thrice cursed grey knights...
    CrazyCanadian24 likes this.
  10. Murtag Murtag Cipher

It felt so wrong to forsake the Raven Guard but I voted Salamanders.