Background Image

Poll For Forum Users Demographics

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TARL68, Jan 30, 2015.

?

Please select your age group

1. less then 20 years of age

2. between 20 years of age and 30 years of age

3. between 30 years of age and 40 years of age

4. between 40 years of age and 50 years of age

5. over 50 years of age

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. DjemoSRB Djemo-SRB Preacher

Noone over 50?
    For shame.
  2. Krooza Nob Bozz KroozaNob Well-Known Member

22 years'o orkiness ere!!!

.......glad to see we are not a bunch of babies who want to play the "cool" game, no matter the rating.......
  3. You should add gender identity.
    Since there seems to be more women popping up here and there.
    I'm really interested in seeing how diverse this game is going to be.
    Bajinda likes this.
  4. DjemoSRB Djemo-SRB Preacher

I recall back to those Female marine threads, one of them having a poll for gender.
    There were only a few women.
    Bajinda and Cupcakeunleashed like this.
  5. Tarl68 TARL68 Arkhona Vanguard

I thought there was already a thread poll for player gender, perhaps I was wrong lol

I'm slightly surprised with the results for age so far, I thought the 20-30 and 30-40 groups would be more balanced considering the age of Wh40K but I suspect the as yet low sample numbers and predominant MMO gaming age group are scewing the results,

I know bE probably have a better understanding of the forums demographics through account verification/mitigation etc but I thought a poll would be better for our own understanding

EDIT

as Djemo mentioned.....also in the mini-twitch miguel mentioned a 3% female community
  6. Thrishmal Thrishmal Prefectus

Surprised there aren't more in the 30 group with me...

Also...

*eyes the guardsman from the previous page and sharpens his teeth in preparation for a meal*
    Eligos likes this.
  7. Just turned 49 earlier this month. My vote made 4 of us in the old fart category, nice to see I'm not the only one.:D
  8. Sleepylion Sleepylion Well-Known Member

I believe there was a poll about gender.
  9. Shonedar Shonedar Well-Known Member

I'm sure the average age will go down as the game's development progresses and more people join...in any case, the high level of maturity of this community must be maintained as a priceless jewel.

As for myself...less than 20 sometimes, more than 50 on other occasions...an average of 36 for some more months...:p
  10. Umel Et'ion MadDog Ordinate

We old guys have got to stick together to keep the youngsters in line. Wait....your not an Eldar...
    We old guys have to bash each other's brains out to show the youngsters how it's done!
    higgsrn11 likes this.